<Chapter 3>

We all transform and follow after Optimus. As we ride up the hill, Windblade stops us. We hover or park depending on alt modes and wait for the con to look away so we can move again. We soon found him getting ready to hibernate. Drift said we should wait till he's asleep to engage him.

Sideswipe just wanted to go "Forget that! There's 5 of us, and one of him. Let's wrap this up already!"

As he's walking, his leg squeaks and draws Polarclaw's attention. He runs and we all chase after him. Polarclaw creates another sonic wave, making the cave start to collapse. I was ahead of everyone else. A big rock begins to fall and I go onto my back and slide under it, then getting back on my feet and continuing chase but when I got to the end of the cave, he wasn't there....

I heard yelling behind me and turned to see Drift run into me. I nearly get pushed off but he grabs my arms and pulls me back. From the slippery ice, he falls down and I go with him.

"Hi." I say, landing ontop of him.

"Hi?" He says back, equally surprised. I stand up and help him to his feet.

Optimus carefully walks over to us and asks "Do you see Polarclaw?"

We all look around and Drift points "There!" The con was driving across the broken ice on the ocean.

"Hey! No making the winning catch without me!" Sideswipe yells, starting to slip.

He bumps into Optimus and we all are able to stop the 2 from falling off the edge. Just when we thought it was over, the ledge breaks from under us and we're sent into the water. I land on the sea floor infront of Optimus. The water thankfully slowed our fall but it still hurt when we hit it. I stand up and offer Prime a hand but he stands by himself.

Windblade calls out "I think the cold is getting to me now."

Drift responds "To all of us."

I move around to find myself okay "I'm still 100% functioning."

Optimus says to me "Well you're used to this."

I roll my eyes "Yeah don't remind me..."

We laugh at each other and Sideswipe looked to him confused and then started stuttering, pointing to both of us "Ah- b-but, he! Y-you!! I—— UGH!!!" He throws his arms in the air and walks away. "Let's go! Polarclaw's gonna be long gone before we get to the surface." He calls out to distract himself.

"Not necessarily." Prime states, walking forward. "Notice that in the direction Polarclaw was traveling, the ocean floor slopes upward."

Sideswipe asks "So?"

Prime looks to his fliers "Windblade, ShiverTooth, assume your jet modes. Fly out of the water until you reach Polarclaw. Com your position to us then do whatever you can to force him into this ocean."

"And then what?" The femme asks.

Prime states "And then, we will handle the rest." We agree and transform, flying straight upwards out of the water.

We shoot at the polar bear con to get him off the ice but he maintained clean driving across the ice. We eventually got him into the water and then Sideswipe took him down all the way into the water. Windblade and I couldn't see what happened after.

But Optimus shortly called us after "Windblade, ShiverTooth, it appears the sea floor continues its upslope to a nearby shore. We shall meet you two there with our captive."

"Sounds good." Blade says to him "I have a cache a couple hundred klicks from here. Polar claw can get all the sleep he wants there."