<Chapter 15>

They come back to the scrapyard via groundbridge and we call Optimus. Bee says "We don't know how many there are or what sort of tech they may have already found and their minicons appear to have the ability to take over our motor functions."

Prime responds "Calling for backup was the right thing, BumbleBee. I'll be there as soon as I can. It was great to hear from you all. Optimus prime out."

Bee looks to me "He was looking at you when saying that last thing." I snort laughing and punch his shoulder "Ow!" He says laughing.

Before we start walking away, Denny says "Uh, Bee? We- we just wanted to say again how— how sorry we are about the whole groundbridge deal."

Bumblebee replies "Stop, you don't have to say another word about it."

Russel sighs "Oh, thanks Bee, you're the best."

But it was short lived when he replied "Because you two aren't allowed to look at another piece of Cybertronian tech until you pass a Fixit approved training course."

From behind us, we heard Fixit "Strongarm, I wanted to let you know that due to your exceptional performance today, I've raised your PASERQAT score by 1.5 points."

Sideswipe complains "Seriously? Saving you, a mountain, and an entire human colony is only worth a point and a half?"

Strongarm counters "Thanks, Sideswipe but I'm over it. Numbers don't matter, only results."

The racer replies "That is a very mature attitude... for someone who I still beat by 4 and a half points!!! WOOOO!!!"

"Very funny." Strongarm replies "Fixit, since you couldn't give yourself a PASERQATs score, I've prepared an evaluation for you."

The minicon exclaims "Really? What did I get!?"

The cadet says "I think it's best to keep the results secret. I wouldn't want you to have a crisis of confidence."

The mini tries to get it out of her "can't you give me a hint? Is it higher than 90? Oh! Higher than 80! Oh come on, it has to be above 70! Uh- CALL ME!!!!"

A few days later, I was out on a solo mission in a rain forest. I was just planting my 4th decepticon beacon when Fixit had called in and asked me to join the others in a group call. I sit down by a big mossy rock and load up a screen.

Fixit called the rest in "You are now patched in with the rest of the team, Lieutenant."

Grimlock taps his screen "Hello? Is this thing on? Bee! Can you hear me? I know we're checking locations where these Decepticon scavengers might go to find old Cybertronian relics, but I'm all by myself on this mountain, and I don't think there's anything here for these scavengers to you know... scavenge?"

I shake my head and Bumblebee says "We have to visit every site of Cybertronian activity on earth Grimlock."

"Haven't there been hundreds of those, sir?" Strongarm questions.

The Lieutenant answers "At least. We don't want these cons getting their hands on some ancient weapon or bomb that's been lying around."

Drift remarks "Fixit, we have initialized the decepticon activity beacon you devised."

The orange minicon replies "Excellent, I'm receiving your sig—sig—sig—sig—signal!!! Simply plant the beacon in the ground and I will groundbridge you to the next location to repeat the process!"

Sideswipe groans "Agh! I'm gonna be rusty and obsolete by the time we finish this!"

Bee ignores him and asks "Fixit, any word on Optimus's arrival? We could use the help."