<Chapter 6>

I hear whining outside, both of Prime's and Windblade's along with fire and ice crackling. I run out to find Optimus fighting the 2 minicons, using a car as a shield and a cat like con holding Windblade.

"Hey, paw-boy!" I yell, getting out my hunter.

He looks over "Oh, another decepticon. If you want them, you'll fight me for them."

I spin my hunter, seeing how he wasn't threatened and then my hand charges it and it turns into a sword similar to the star saber. He then was scared but tried to hide it by charging at me after dropping the autobot. We then start to fight. He then knocks the sword out of my hand and when I try to run to it, he grips my wing, bringing me off stability. I then felt my energon began to fade. I look back to see his veins glowing bright. He's an energon siphoner. I try to stand but it was too much, especially on that area.

The minicons tell him "Razorpaw, make sure to save a little room." He points to Optimus.

My eyes burn red but they soon stop because of the lack of energon. "Save room? That's a main course compared to these trifles." He drops me and I land on my knees. He walks over to Prime and says to them "Don't touch the other ones."

I groan and fall onto my chest, exhausted out of my mind. The fire minicon starts arguing with Razorpaw, giving Prime a chance to stand. He then grabs his weapon back and lashes out at them, throwing them in different directions. He knocks the decepticon down and then uses 2 other Jeep's to knock the minicons out. He then runs to help both of us.

Windblade says to him as he walks to her "You were.... Pretending to be more injured than you are."

Prime states "Our enemies seem preoccupied with weakness. I wanted to give them a target that appeared more debilitated than you."

He helps Windblade up and I take a step back. "You never needed protection. I did, and my certainty only made me more vulnerable."She adds to him.

Prime tells her "Don't be so hard on yourself Windblade. As errors go, ones of concern for others are by no means the most egregious. I consider myself fortunate that you would go to such lengths for a teammate."

She thanks him again "Thank you Optimus, truly. And—- you too ShiverTooth. You weren't half bad. I appreciate you taking Razorpaw off my back."

I smile and agree with her. Soon enough, Jet and Slip join up with us. We walk into the hangar to find Sideswipe and Drift muffledly crying out to be freed from the substance they were trapped in.

"Sideswipe? Drift? Is that you in there?" Windblade asks.

Optimus says "Stand clear Windblade. I will have you both free in a moment." He uses his sword to break them out of the substance.

Drift gets a spot cleared for his face and says "Being incased in metal has finally forced Sideswipe to be silent, so please, take your time."

Sideswipe whines in annoyance and Blade jokes "What's that, Slick? You think you can break your record and be quiet for more than 5 seconds?"

Sideswipe starts complaining more and I get out my sword and start to help the other 2 to get the trapped 2 out. Once they were out Swipe complained a lot. We were driving, well, me and Windblade flying, but you get the point. The lack of energon made me off set.

Windblade noticed "Hey, you okay?"

I say "Never better! Why?"

She suggests "Maybe we should take a break."

"I'd rather not. Let's just get to the next signal," I interrupt her.

I then started wobbling in mid air and Windblade then says "Alright, that's it. You're gonna land this instant."

She has me follow her and we land up ahead. She lands flat on her feet. I land and fall down. She helps me up and I grab my helm "Razorpaw did more than I thought he did." I say.

Optimus comes to a stop beside us and asks "Would you like to rest on my trailer?"

I think about it "I—- I don't know.... I'd rather not slow you down...."

"I will be alright." Is all he says. He turns a bit to the side and waits for me. I vent and limp over, crawling ontop of his trailer and transforming, Windblade uses some capture rope to tie me to Optimus. It sounds weird but whatever. We continue our way and soon get to the area.