<Chapter 29>

I was driving along, falling back as I couldn't find any of the stunticons when I saw a decepticon symbol on an armored SUV driving my way. I get infront of him and he tries to go around me. I stay infront until he passes me and bumps into the side of me, trying to push me off the edge.

"Woah.... Okay.... Don't fall.... You don't have wings and you can't fly, ShiverTooth." I tell myself.

The Stunticon says "You act like you've never raced before, Lawbot."

I say "Actually this is my first road one... I've raced in tons of aerial ones." He backs off a bit and says something to himself which I couldn't hear. I then get off the edge and ram into the side of him "Hopefully that didn't dent..." I say. He transforms and removes the tire rims from his leg wheels and they glow green and energy spikes flow around it. I transform and say "This can all go well if you just surrender and let us take you in, or... you can suffer the consequences of resisting arrest to a police officer."

He smiles "You know, autobot, your voice is nice but it doesn't quite go with your look. You sure seem intimidating until you speak."

I growl "My body is switched with someone else so you'll just have to deal with it until I get mine back..."

He smirks "I can wait. I'd love to see it and feel your figure at its best personally."

I laugh "Well its not coming anytime soon so, sorry man."

He sighs "Oh well." He throws his rings and I panicked for a second before realizing that I had Drift's minicons. I shoot them off and they transform. They try to hit the rings but the rings hit them and they come back at me as I ran at whoever the decepticon was. We collide as I try to catch them and I fall onto my back. The Stunticon says "Good day, autobot. See you around."

He speeds off down the track and I sit up "You guys alright?"

They nod "Yes. We are." Jetstorm says.

Slipstream remarks "Good thinking, ShiverTooth but.... Maybe..... try not to throw us directly at the objectives if they're flying right at us."

I nod "Agreed."

Jetstorm asks "I do not wish to offend but... When will master Drift be returning to his own body?" I look down.

Slipstream then asks "Is it true that Sideswipe is a relative to Decepticons? No wonder he's rude."

I nod "Yes. He's an old friend of mine. They both were. Breakdown, Knockout and I were best friends until Breakdown died and Knockout got all mad at me. I had no clue they had kids.... Apparently Sideswipe didn't know who his family was. And I thought everyone remembered something about their parents..."

The minicons nod. Jetstorm says "We are ready to undeploy."

I stand up and hold my arms out for them. They transform and try to click back on but they bump into my arms and fall right off. I heard a call from Strongarm "All units! I am back in pursuit of Dragstrip and Wildbreak! We're heading into crown city to begin the third lap. I need more favorable numbers to confront these two. Get here and back me up, now!!" She was furious.

I growl to myself and Sideswipe says "Cool it with the demands! We're all a little busy!"

Strongarm argues "As autobot in command, my order takes priority!! We're going to stop the cons before we reach the city or my name isn't Lieutenant Bumblebee!!!"

Swipes makes sense for once "Your name isn't Lieutenant Bumblebee! Ugh, I knew Bee was making a mistake when he—"

"It doesn't matter! He put me in charge! You listen to me and get over here!!! All of you!!!"