<Chapter 36>

ShiverTooth woke up the next day. It was still night and he was not in the same place he was as the previous night. He found that he was wearing the collar and rope again and he was tied to the pilot chair of the ship. He also notices that his transponder was still off because he couldn't find MotorMaster anywhere and no beeping was heard. He felt weak as well. The Stunticon chief walked in, reattached the transponder and sat in the pilots chair and looked out at the stars through the glass.

Over with the autobots, Optimus had just arrived. His feet touch the ground and the tractor beam disappears. "Greetings Autobots." His voice comes. "I'm glad to find you all fully operational. But..... where is ShiverTooth."

Bumblebee looked down "I know you aren't going to like this but he got captured..... again."

The prime growled "Every time I'm not here, he ends up getting hurt."

Bee says "We know. And it's good to see you too but you never just drop in to say hi. What's going on?"

Prime states "I believe there is a great threat to both Earth and Cybertron about to reveal itself."

"Of what nature is this threat?" Drift questions.

Optimus says "Until I am certain I am right, it is best not to say. But to determine whether my suspicion is correct. I need one of you along with ShiverTooth to join me. And I only request ShiverTooth because I'm not losing him a third time."

Bumblebee says "Of course but, only one from my team? Not all of us?"

Optimus nods "That is correct."

Sideswipe steps forward "I'm ready OP. Guys! It's been nice!"

Strongarm stops him "Don't mind him, sir. He's deluded. It'll be my honor to serve you, with your permission of course, sir."

Bumblebee says "Hold on, if you give me some more information, Optimus, maybe I can help you select someone."

Prime stops him "No need, Bumblebee. Drift?"

"Me?" He gasps.

"Him?" Strongarm and Sideswipe exclaim in unison.

"If your team leader will allow it." Prime says.

Lieutenant Bumblebee says "Whatever it takes to help your mission, Optimus, but it's not about me allowing anything. Drift has to make the decision for himself."

The samurai responds "I am honored to join you Optimus Prime, but I respectfully request to complete my current mission as it would be dishonorable to leave in the midst of preparing for it, and... you did ask for ShiverTooth as well. We would need to rescue him along with."

Optimus says under his breath before speaking "Right, he's caught. Why wouldn't he be? Thank you, Drift. To avoid further delays, I offer my assistance in completing your mission. What is our destination?"

"The moon." Bumblebee declares. Optimus was set on edge about that and highly confused.

Back with the stunticons....
ShiverTooth's perspective
MotorMaster brings his servo down to me and starts rubbing my head gently. I closed my eyes but I didn't move. I just let him do it. It wasn't because I enjoyed it. I just knew I couldn't do anything about it. He started scratching under the plates on the back part of my helm and my eyes rolled back and my middle digit on my left servo started tapping the ground. No.... Wait.... Did I.... Enjoy this? No! I'm not his pet—- but it feels sooo good.... I don't think I've felt this way since Megatron..... Decepticon leaders definitely have some sort of pet kink, I'm sure.

He then grabs my collar and lifts me up into his lap. I grew tense and he pushed me down onto him, making me curl up on his lap and he started rubbing my frame again. He brings his servo to my side and nudges his digits under my armor plates and starts lightly scratching. It felt too good to push off. Primus sake I'm such a sl—-.... I'm not gonna say it..... he kept finding the spots that I could never get to when buffing or scratching myself. It felt so good I wasn't even kidding and I know how many times I've already said that.