<Chapter 38>

We get on the road and Sideswipe says "I was thinking, if this is a trap, we should probably stick together. Strength in numbers and all that. I mean, splitting up would be a bad move, right Bee?"

Strongarm says "The only bad move is you riding my bumper! Back off!" Sideswipe goes back a bit. The cadet groans "Ugh, Lieutenant, if we fail to stop these cons because of a self-induced accident, it's not going on MY rap sheet."

Bumblebee says "Sideswipe, I need you to watch behind us incase we're attacked from the rear, so fall back, okay?...  fall back.... WAY back."

We come across a railroad and I fly upwards as a train was crossing. Crustacean follows over the tracks and says "this terrain really be buggin me systems. Too hot out and too rough o' ground."

Bumblebee says "We know you're used to the icy tempatures and terrain but we all have to adapt."

I say "Because if you don't adapt, you'll rust." Bumblebee says "You learn from Arcee?"

I reply "No sir."

We saw Sideswipe race forward and transform, jumping the tracks before the train came. The mech transforms back once on our side. Bumblebee scorns "Sideswipe, you're lucky that wasn't a passenger train. Someone could have seen you."

Sideswipe argues "Don't honk at me, what if we'd been separated and you'd been ambushed? Frankly, I'm a little surprised you didn't think of that."

"Then we have ShiverTooth and Crustacean. You've seen how strong they are, and we haven't had an aerial enemy in awhile." Bumblebee argues.

We then get going and arrive at the place. Bumblebee says "I'll go into the main control building and draw out any enemy inside. You guys split up and circle around, Crustacean, stay with ShiverTooth. When they go after me, go after them."

Sideswipe says "I dunno, Bee, isn't it um.... Strategically risky for the rest of us to separate? I—I mean, what if they gang up on Grimlock?"

The dinobot says "Then I feel sorry for them."

Later on, we go inside and we see the enemies which were Steeljaw and his crew. Crustacean asks "Bad bots?"

I nod and he charges up his eye beams. I stop him and we wait for Bee's signal "You're such a good speaker, none of you even wondered why I seem to come here alone."

We then all jump down and Strongarm says "Stand down cons or go down."

They start shooting and Crustacean blasts his eye beams and throws Quillfire across the room.

Then Thunderhoof. "Good job, buddy."

He gets out his claws and starts fighting Underbite next after helping Bee up to a higher level "Maintain higher ground!"

Crustacean jumps and grabs onto a high wall, hitting Quillfire's quills that shot at him. I shoot Quillfire from above.

The room filled with gunshot sounds. It frightened me even though I was used to the sound and the smell. We got to physical fighting and then we heard Bee "Autobots cover me! And someone get that quill out of the turbine!!!"

We maintain the fight and I run for the quill. I try to take it out but it shocked me and threw me into the wall. "Trade positions?" Crustacean asks, helping me up and smacking Thunderhoof away. We trade areas and he tries to take the quill out. It was no use for him either. He too got thrown back and hit Thunderhoof smack into the wall.

"Thanks, C!" He holds a thumb up "You've got it, matey!"

We see Strongarm throw Clampdown and Quillfire at the spinning turbine. They get electrified and thrown back. Crustacean says "Great idea, mateys!" He grabs Thunderhoof and swings him around, throwing him at the turbine as well. Grimlock throws Underbite and he gets electrified as well. Bee then runs over and pulls the quill out.