<Chapter 58>

"Everything we've been through." Bee starts "All we've learned about working together as a team. It all comes down to this."

I felt different in this form. I could also see a bit of a clear image through Ultra Bee's eyes. Just like from being in Menasor.

"A challenge?" Galvatronus says. "We usurped the High council so easily, I'd almost forgotten the thrill of facing one."

The council combiner runs at us and we run at him. "For Cybertron!" Bee shouts.

We held against him with all our might but with his wheels for feet, it was kind of difficult. Galvatronus blows flames from his arm at Grimlock's knee and Ultra Bee groans in pain. The opposing combiner hits us in the face, knocking us back into a pillar. I felt the most of the pain. I'm guessing I was a wing suit again this time. Not very helpful in this circumstance.

Cyclonus's combiner laughs "It appears the whole is somewhat less than the sum of its parts, Autobots."

"That's very obtuse of you." I joke.

He laughs again "Wow that's the best joke I've heard in years."

Sideswipe groans out of context "I'm not the chin of this thing but still! Ow!"

Drift states "Unfortunately this combiner seems more mentally stable than Menasor."

Strongarm declares "Yeah but we kept our balance! We're in better sync than ever!" And with that, we run back at our enemy.

"Stay focused!" Bumblebee tells us "We need EVERY edge!"

We try again but Cyclonus still held us back. "He's like Menasor, minus the inner fighting." I say.

"Yeah, agreed." Bee tells me.

We try again but this time, Galvatronus shoots Drift out of our hands. Galvatronus hits us down and batters us again and again. I feel the connection in the combiner as Sideswipe reaches to our back and pulls something off. I felt like I was moving again. He holds me up and that's when I realized that I had the Menasor control part as well in my combiner. I was pulling out a shield, which happened to me in form.

"ShiverTooth! I think you're a shield this time!" Sideswipe tells me.

"Yeah, I noticed!" I groan as I get hit by Galvatronus.

He hits me again and I drop to the ground. Through Ultra Bee's eyes, I saw myself detach from Sideswipe's grip and fade to black and light blue. But somehow I was still in Ultra Bee. Can I shift form somehow? Before I answer myself,  Galvatronus lifts his arms for the final blow. Then the scanners suddenly reveal that the Spacebridge signal had died out.

Cyclonus turns "The Spacebridge portal. It's been destroyed!" He turns back to us "Curse you to the darkest pits!!"

He goes at us again to hit us. "Brace yourself, team!" Bee shouts. We raise our arms and block his hit from our face but it wasn't much. He still hit us pretty hard.

He grabs our combiner by the head and lifts us into the air. "We sent Steeljaw and his cohorts back to earth to keep you occupied but you defeated them!" Cyclonus rages before punching us. He goes on, yelling and scolding us like an abusive parent and their child "We sent the genetically modified activators into the shadow zone to secure Soundwave's aid and to help free him!!" Once again, another hit.

Grimlock says to us "Hang on, Bee! We can still do this!"

Galvatronus continues "Soundwave was to summon Megatron home to lead our conquest but you foiled him!" Again, a hit. "So we sent Dropforge to occupy you and secure ShiverTooth!" Another hit. "We intended to put the decepticon empire in place for whenever Megatron returned!" Once again, another hit. "Megatron would get to have his powerful little pet and we'd use his powers to keep our empire in place! But you just wouldn't let him go!" Again, a hit. "You ruined EVERYTHING!!!" He throws us and we hit a wall.