<Chapter 20>

ShiverTooth's Perspective

I was flying back, above the clouds when I heard a voice "YEEEE HAAA!!!"

I saw a yellow figure with a blue contrail dive straight down. I follow it and catch up to them "BUMBLEBEE!!??" I yell out.

He slows down "ShiverTooth!! Look! I'm flying!!"

I smile in alt "Frag yeah you are!!!"

"I see what you like about this so much!! It's so free up here!!!"

I laugh "Don't get too use to it, Bee. You'll be back on the ground soon enough." We both zoom ahead. I followed Bee to find the Stunticon. We heard missiles and look back "Bumblebee?"

"I see them. Evasive maneuvers!!" We both veer opposite directions and 2 of the missiles followed Bee, the other 2 went my direction. I deploy the flares again and they explode on them as I turn the other direction.

He flies towards a mountain and then flies up at the last second. The missiles hit the mountain and explode. Bee and I join back up and we finally find the Stunticon. He was showing up to the human. "Heatseeker!" The Lieutenant yells "Roll away from the human!" The RV and the human drove away and Strongarm and Sideswipe arrive.

The cadet warns "We're on top of a nuclear waste dump, decepticon. Don't do anything foolish."

Drift and Grimlock soon enough arrive. "Hi, guys! I'm—- oh. Business time. Game face! Rrrraaahhh." Grimlock growls.

Heatseeker pulls out his missiles and Bumblebee calls out "Don't let him fire! Smother him!!!"

We all gang up on him but he shoots and smoke goes everywhere. We all passed out then and there. All I could feel before I went out was something gripping onto the bottom of my alt mode and me being angled sideways as if doing a sharp turn. We wake up, all in pain. "What happened?" Strongarm questions. I stand up and brush off my chassis, getting away from Sideswipe who laid next to me.

"Is everyone okay?" Bumblebee groans.

Sideswipe shudders "I feel weird like I transformed but in a different way, maybe."

"I feel like a had a bunch of stuff on my head." Grimlock groans.

"Something was holding my underside in my alt mode." I shake the feeling off.

Drift adds "I remember only darkness..."

Bumblebee says "Whatever it was.... Seems to be over. Probably we were just knocked silly by the explosion. And ShiverTooth, you were closest to Drift. Maybe he grabbed onto you?"

The samurai replies "I did not, though we have been most fortunate, it appears the blast did not damage the ground or anything beneath it."

Bumblebee says "No sign of Heatseeker, or the minicon that helped me fly."

"Told you it was temporary." I laugh.

Strongarm says "Judging by these tracks, it doesn't look like they were destroyed."

Bee then says "Scrud, I'll tell you something else there's no sign of: my decepticon hunter!"

"I'm on it!" Sideswipe remarks.

He drives in one direction and I say "I'll scope the opposite direction." With that, I transform and fly off the other way. I didn't find anything so I fly back and find the autobots driving. "I didn't find the hunter, Bee. Sorry."

"It's alright. I'll search back at base. Maybe I misplaced it...." He responds. We go back but he couldn't find it anywhere. He told me he had searched everywhere in the scrapyard. I offered him mine but he turned it down.