<Chapter 35>

No perspective.
Slashmark was cleaning off the tools and fixing up the hangar. He stops at night time and goes onto the ship to recharge. He passes each room and looks into each one to see they were all asleep in their berths. He then walked to his own and put some of his major tools away. He stopped when he heard a weird sound but shortly thought he was hearing something and returned to it. He got down and got ready for bed when he stopped. He walked past his doorway and heard the noise again.

He stopped and held his breath to listen. It was a metal slicing sound mixed with a droplet every now and then. He stepped out to investigate and heard it louder as he walked to the back of the ship. He saw a light glow in the cell room and he walked to it. The sound stopped and only a clang was heard. He walked quicker and then found the source. ShiverTooth was sitting against the wall, rope and collar around his neck, scars littering his frame and a broken piece of metal in his hand that was doused in energon and no doubt the source of the scars.

"ShiverTooth!!!" He yelled that one word and the seeker looked up to him in surprise. Slashmark lunges forward and grabbed the metal piece, throwing it across the room next "No!!! What is wrong with you!!!" He asked, generally concerned for his life. ShiverTooth pushed himself against the wall and covered his mouth to avoid making a sound as he started crying.

Slashmark inches forward "Come here." He says calmly.

Slashmark brings his hands to ShiverTooth's throat and chest and Shivers leans his helm back, tensing up. Slash loosens the collar with his digit before unclipping it and taking it off of him. Slashmark then yanks him up by the arms, hurting him from contact with the scars only. He brings ShiverTooth to his office where he gets to work on fixing him. He washes the wounds which made ShiverTooth whine at it.

"Please be silent. We do not want to wake MotorMaster." Slash begs.

"It hurts too bad!." ShiverTooth cries.

Slashmark grabs a towel and gives it to him. "Hold this in your mouth. It'll muffle the noise."

Slash was able to fix the seeker without having him scream or cry out as it was muffled by the towel, just like he said.

When he was finished, he set the seeker to lay on his medical table. He got him a blanket and a pillow to be nice and then he got into his own berth.

When ShiverTooth thought Slashmark was asleep, he carefully stood to his feet, stepping off the table and walked out silently. He started running next and managed to get to the door of the ship.

"Home free!! Here I come autobots!!" He told himself, a smile on his face. He ran to the door and skidded on his feet when it opened. Shivers stopped a few inches from the mech infront of him.

"Good escape attempt. I'll give you that. But you should know, prison guards never sleep." The Stunticon says. He grabs ShiverTooth by the wing and pushes him forward.

"Watch the wings, you big idiot."

"Watch your mouth and I won't break them." MotorMaster says. "I'm not mad right now so don't give me a reason to be."

ShiverTooth asks "Really? Do you aren't furious with Wildbreak that he tied me up poorly?"

"He was never really good at anything. I'm still trying to find a better use for him then combiner partner for Dragstrip and punching bag." The cheif states flatly.

ShiverTooth growls "So, tell me, big guy. What's up with you and Megatron?"

"Nothing. Was on the run from the cops when we found each other. He asked for you." The mech says.

The seeker asks "So you're planning on handing me over? Decepticons as smart as you don't just listen to other smart Decepticons."

"Megatron is trading me a world for you. You must be really special. A loyal pet for him." MotorMaster smirks.

ShiverTooth tenses "He told you?"

The taller mech looks down "indeed. He told me all about you: your weaknesses, your skill sets, even your wings and how much he loved his hands on you."

ShiverTooth blushes and looks away, his optics fading to green. "Oh, so you the dirty talk was true? You really are a sl—"

"Please don't.... Those kind of words—-"

"I know. Heat you up."

They got to the back of the ship again and Motormaster stopped "What happened here?" ShiverTooth made no response. MotorMaster shoved him in a cell and locked the door. "Sleep tight seeker." Was the last thing he said.