<Chapter 7>

Once there, Windblade unties me and I get out my weapon, along with the others. We run through the facility and Prime says "Apart from the broken gate, I do not detect any signs of activity. Proceed cautiously, Stealth team."

Windblade calls out "That way." We watch our step and surroundings as we walk in the given direction. We enter the facility and to our surprise, it was empty.

We retract our weapons and Drift asks "Windblade, have many of your caches been comprised over the years?"

"No." She answers "None, I stashed weapons and supplies all over. My security systems have always held." We walk over to an open door.

Swipe says to his teammate "Whatever security you put up doesn't look like it's still here, Windy. I'll take the point in case some- AH!!!" He gets shocked by the invisible  door and is thrown backwards.

Jetstorm says to his twitching frame "Oh, thank you for taking the point, Sideswipe. Ha!"

The racer asks "What hit me?"

Windblade says "Look at the wall out of the corner of your eye."

It takes him a second until he says "Tricky."

"Light benders in there keep the force field and controls almost completely hidden. The field should be dark blue. It's taken light damage but it hasn't been breached." It deactivates and we walk in.

"An impressive collection." Optimus admires the room.

Windblade walks over to a weapon "This is one of my largest stashes. Nothing appears to be missing."

We walk back out and Drift asks "Is it safe to leave your supplies here?"

Windblade answers "Should be, but I want to repair the force field before we go, and we should see if anything in there might be of use to us when we—"

An explosion occurs above us and we look to see tons of minicons start to shoot at us. Optimus defends the vault and then attacks the middle. I stay by the vault with Drift.

Prime yells out "Drift! You're the closest! Can you reach the door to close it?"

"We shall try." He answers. He looks to his students "Students, return to me."

Slip asks "What did you say, Master? It is too loud."

I couldn't make out what Jetstorm said next. I then choose to hide after Drift went to lock himself in the cache. My audio receptors rang so bad I couldn't understand the con.

All I could make out was "General Stockade, Military installations, weapons storage, be destroyed." It was difficult. An hour went by and my audio receptors cleared up.

I hear Sideswipe on an intercom "Yoah! Corporal punishment, this is one of your prisoners in the building across the way. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll tell you everything I know about autobots here on this planet."

Stockade says "That's valuable intel! Bring that bot to me, double time! But take all precautions, it could be a trick of some kind. Move it, MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!" About 5 minutes later, he asks "Base to field team, why haven't you brought me that bot yet!!?? Respond...... RESPOND!!! Field Team, respond!!"

I step out "Why you calling low minicons to do a bots work?" He turns to me. Sideswipe and the minicons walk in but stay silent. I preoccupy Stockade.

He asks "Where did you come from!?"

I say "I've been watching you and your crew take on the autobots. Quite impressive work I might say."

He laughs "Oh, well thank you! I—- taught em all myself!"