<Chapter 32>

A week later, we were called to a team meeting. Grimlock sat reclined and comfortably. Sideswipe sat in a makeshift chair, Strongarm stood beside him, Drift sat on a monster truck tire and I sat on his right leg.

The meeting was called by Bumblebee, and he wasn't too happy "What is wrong with us?" He asked.

Grimlock said "Nothing's wrong with me. I'm actually super comfortable. But thanks for asking."

Bee says "We should have brought the stunticons down by now. It's not like they're Megatronus, or Starscream, or even Steeljaw."

I say "Yeah, they talk sweetly." Drift was about to ask me about it but he saw how the sweet talk I referred to wasn't a good thing and decided not to ask.

Sideswipe says "Aw, lay off, Boss bot. The stunticons have only gotten away with one artifact. We've stopped them every other time."

Strongarm says "One item is too many, we know sir, but we have done pretty well against them. I can show you my records if you don't—"

"QUIET!!!" Bee yells "This good enough attitude is the problem. We're not here to just thwart Decepticons, we're here to catch them. End of story. Fixit, step it up in how we can all combine together and make it work for us. ShiverTooth, you scare me most."

I ask "W-why?"

He says "A lot of the time that you've been here, you've disappeared. I trust you with my spark, but I have no idea what you're doing anymore. For primus's sake you could be helping other Decepticons TRY to be hero's."

I say in defense "I've only disappeared to test out my wings and that I've been getting caught. And then there was that one time that I thought you were done with me so I left." I jump off of Drift and move to the side.

Bumblebee goes on "Okay then. That is true. Everyone else, line up." We all do and he continues "We've tried this before but this time it's serious. Discipline is our new watchword."

Strongarm pumps her fist "Yes!"

Bee continues "Going forward, you will listen to MY orders and follow them to a tee.... starting with a 1,000-mile training ride." Drift, Grim, and Sideswipe all exclaimed. I was shocked and Strongarm was excited. Bumblebee goes on "ShiverTooth, for you, you will fly close at around 2 to 600 feet. I don't want you flying off anywhere."

I ask "What if humans come? Sir?"

He says "Then ascend into the sky. Stay below the clouds and in sight. No more than—- how high do A-10 warthogs fly again?"

I explain "45,000 is our ceiling, sir."

Bumblebee responds "6500 is the clouds. That is high up. Okay, if humans come ascend to 4000. No higher. Try to stay in between 3500 and 4000. No higher, no lower, but ONLY if there is a human, then you come right back down. Fixit, assemble a system on ShiverTooth's flight display to report his altitude to me, would you?"

I looked to him shocked. I didn't even get a chance before something had to be attached to me to make sure of it. He looks at me "I told you I'm serious."

My optics go darker and I say "I know this is serious and all but you all will be driving and if I do take off, I can reach speeds of 420 mph. What is to stop me from leaving and or flying further or higher than you want me to?"

He narrows his ridges "I can have Fixit set up a device to shock you or shut down your engines if you prefer."

My wings go down and my optics go blue and purple.

I step back and stay quiet "I-I'll listen, sir."

He nods "Good."

We go out after Fixit installs the device and I stayed at the height he told me to be. I was excused to fly high until we got out and away from Crown City but when we got to more open terrain, I had to come down.