<Chapter 42>

I was typing a message to Optimus and Drift a few days later. Crustacean was out with Grimlock working with him and the 2 humans. I simply wanted to check and see how my favorite Mechs were doing and if they were okay and how their mission was going. I had statements like "How are you?" "Please tell me you're alive and well." "I have some news I'm not sure you know or would like to know..... yes it's that bad." I stopped for a second and deleted that last one. I tried to figure out how I would tell Optimus and Drift about Steeljaw's crew being back and us working with Crustacean.

The alarm pulled me from my thoughts and I nearly fell out of my makeshift chair. I run out to the main room and over to Fixit and the others, being careful of not squashing Denny and Russel underfoot.

Fixit alerts "My scanners picked up decepticon signals near a nuclear power plant."

Strongarm says "It can't be a coincidence that we just caught Steeljaw and the pack trying to steal radioactive waste."

"You mean 'didn't catch them." Sideswipe smarts.

Bumblebee says "Just the idea of Steeljaw near a nuclear power plant calls for alarm."

I add on "Just one mishap can can turn a nuclear plant into a nuclear bomb. We would should act quick."

"Agreed." Says Bumblebee "Let's Rev up and roll out!" We all go out but Crustacean stays to watch the humans. I'm glad Bumblebee trusts him enough now.

We rode not too far and transformed. Sideswipe coms "Uh, whole lotta no bots here, Fixit. You sure we have the right coordinates?"

"Confirmed. You should be right on top of any Decepticons." Fixit says.

I look to Sideswipe "We barely looked. Was that really necessary?"

"Look. Maybe your signal is causing it." Sideswipe gawks.

I turn to him "First off, I changed my signal, second, I thought we were cool, and third. The signature was of Steeljaw's whole pack plus himself! I'm one bot!"

"Okay! You two! Knock it off!" Bumblebee yells back "Ugh... I guess it's hide and seek for right now."

Grimlock catches up and cheers "Ooh! Ooh! I'll help! Russel says I'm good at this game!!" He runs off giggling and I watch him hide terribly behind different trees.

"Alright. Ready or not here I come!" I call out, running off in his direction. I play along and act like I couldn't see him. "Grimlock?" I call out stupidly. "Where are you? Ima find you."

He whispers back "I don't think so!" He backs up and falls somewhere, yelling out in surprise.

"Grimlock!!" I yell and run over to him. The team runs over with me and we see him laying on his stomach, on top of trees at the bottom of a hole.

"Grim!?" Sideswipe calls out.

The dinosaur gets up and says "Found something!"

"Fixit had the location right." Bumblebee says. "The cons must be tunneling."

We all jump down into the hole and I say hi to Grim "Found you."

He whines "Awww."

"Good job finding the hole though."

"Thanks I guess." He says rubbing his head like it was nothing. He transforms and we all get back together with the team and continue on the way in the tunnel.

While inside, we heard a familiar voice "Oh sure. Make the bot with the big claws dig a tunnel!" We then saw Quillfire and Clampdown walking together in our direction. They hadn't seen us yet. The crab goes on "I oughtta tell Steeljaw to go dig himself a—" they then saw us and Clampdown freaked out. "OOH AHHH!! LAWBOTS!!"