<Chapter 17>

Bumblebee rolls down the hallways of the massive ship, coming to his friends over and over "Jetstorm, Slipstream, Fixit, ShiverTooth!" Sadly, the Decepticons got infront of him and Bumblebee had to stop.

Shadelock says "You're outmanned and unarmed, autobot. You know how this ends."

The Lieutenant argues "I know how you want it to end."

He fights them off but is sure enough tased and he falls to the ground. "Got that out of your system?" Shadelock growls.

Bumblebee looked around before closing his optics and passing out. Nearby, in another hallway, ShiverTooth was laying on the ground, in the cell, bleeding from everywhere on his body. He opens his pained optics and crawls weakly to the wall, spotting a hint of yellow outside. Bumblebee had almost made it to him. The seeker closes his optics and falls unconscious once more, his energon still leaking from his body and spreading across the ground. There was about a centimeter deep of energon in the cell, ShiverTooth had hardly any in him anymore. He was about to shut down for good.

Over with the autobots, Strongarm was telling Optimus who had just arrived about recent events "And Starscream must have jamming gear because we can't find Jet's, slip's, Bumblebee's, or fixit's energy signatures. We can't even find ShiverTooth and he's been gone for days after what Sideswipe threw at him!"

Sideswipe turns furiously and Drift says "He did return to the scrapyard after the mission."

Swipes argues "And then he used the next mission to leave!"

Prime growls "Starscream, he is harder to eliminate than servo rust. I wish I had been able to respond earlier to Bumblebee's call for assistance."

Strongarm says "You're here now and that's all that matters, and I relinquish command of this unit to a superior officer."

Drift argues "Enough talk! Every moment my students remain in Starscream's clutches could mean their lives. ShiverTooth's too if he was captured along with."

Swipe adds "And nothing better happen to Jet and Slip or Fixit before I can really apologize." Drift looks at him, seeing how there was no guilt present for the loss of the seeker.

Denny says "The good news is, thanks to Fixit's training course, Russel and I know how to read the scanners... pretty much."

The kid says "We think Starscream had to be nearby to project that hologram of himself."

The prime says "Excellent work, Denny and Russel. I doubt ShiverTooth could have been caught by them with the expertise he has from police training and his cautious state. I've seen it before. However, the minicons and Bumblebee are our sole objective. Finding them should be first, then we may deal with tracking ShiverTooth down. Sideswipe, Strongarm, Grimlock, conduct your search to the north and east of the scrapyard. Drift, scour the area to the south and west. I shall see what I can from the air." They all depart and get on their way to search.

It got to night time and the autobots had not only found the scavenger minicons, but they found the scavengers, and then Starscream. Starscream was then powered up but only Sideswipe, Jetstorm, Slipstream, and Fixit were able to see it after everyone was shocked from a dark energon burst form the dark saber. "I should have stayed unconscious." Sideswipe states.

Fixit exclaims "Starscream must have forced an ultimate power surge from the minicons and absorbed them!"

The bigger autobot remarks "I'll distract big and ugly. You get in the ship and get to his gear!"

"Sideswipe! He'll vaporize you!" The minicon exclaims.

The autobot almost got to the top of the ship and said "Now who's not believing in a teammate?"