<Chapter 39>

Bumblebee asks "Okay, Strongarm what were you ALL arguing about?"

Strongarm reports "I was trying to move through there and Sideswipe jumped in and tried to move and we both got stuck. Then we tripped and fell into Grimlock and Fixit got all crazy about the command center. He's losing his mind, Lieutenant."

"I am got— bot—not!! Losing my mind."

Bumblebee says "Look, I know these cramped quarters aren't ideal but we have to make the best of it. Now what's everyone else's problem?" Everyone started arguing at once until Bumblebee shouts "ONE AT A TIME!!! Just one— at a time. Fixit,  you first."

The minicon replies "Lieutenant, to remain effectiveness, I need circumstances to be as routine as possible. Therefore I have constructed a VIRTUAL command center for myself. If I can imagine all is where it should be, I will continue to be calm in this time of crisis."

I put a map into my head of it and try to put it into where Fixit was when he rode in a circle. I then stepped back as it looked I was standing on something important that wasn't actually there. Fixit then yelled and ran at the others. Then chaos started again. I roll my eyes and groan "Crustacean, let's go outside for a bit." He digs himself another hole in the cave to get through to me and we walk out. I sit on a rock and he curls up next to me.

I hear a feint voice from in the cavern. It was Fixit "Wait, Lieutenant! Stop! There are two decepticon signatures at the front of the cavern." I look around and then look to Crustacean. I groan and walk inside. I hear Fixit yelp "It's coming inside!!"

I yell "Relax! It's just me and Crustacean. We didn't want to hear you guys arguing so we left."

Bumblebee sighs "Okay. Would you mind coming with us? Crustacean can stay here and watch the team seeing as it doesn't look like he has a problem."

Crustacean rolls in "You want me to keep watch?"

"Yes. You'd be a big help." The shrimpticon nods and rolls in "He'll be fine, right?" Bee asks.

I agree "Should be. Where are we going?"

"To look for a new base seeing as this one apparently won't work." Bumblebee says. We go outside and get ready to go. Bee told me to scout high above to find any good places.

We find a large quarry and I land as the two finish talking. They jump and Fixit sighs "Oh, it's just you. We really need to change your signal Shiver—Shiver—Shiver—-Shiver—SHIVERTOOTH!!!"

I shrug "How do we do that?"

Fixit says "I wish I knew given a lack of equipment."

I shoot a burst of energy onto my chest and seize up. Bumblebee runs forward "What was that about?"

Fixit says "His signal disappeared! The shock must have fried his tracker!"

I say "What? You didn't know how to change it? Better than nothing. Besides it's not like I'll sneak up on you guys."

We ride to another place and I say "Bumblebee, I've been thinking. I made a map of an idea I had for the base. A large area above ground for work and the main part of the base. It includes a medical bay, a tracking display, a com system and an area to sit back and relax if we need it. Underground is a refuge or training room and this tower here is a lookout tower."

Bumblebee replies "It looks like Rapunzel's tower but with a more bulky design. And what's this part underground?"

I say "Oh, that part is going to be like a freezer for Crustacean since he enjoys the cold. This upper area is for me. I can look out and wire everything. I was a mechanic and guard in my army originally."