<Chapter 4>

About a few days later, we were back into warmer climate. Our paint jobs were a grey and dusty brown. Our eyes were amber or yellow.

Windblade and I were flying together, talking about our pasts. She was heavily intrested "Twins huh? One of a good mindset, one of a bad one?"

I nod "Yeah, Starscream and I never really got along. We try to stay as much as different from each other as possible, though we tend to turn into each other half the time, heh heh!" We both laugh and she goes on about herself, how she was also a student of Primus. "You remind me of a bot I once knew, his name was Smokescreen. He was very about Primus and Alpha Trion, but he wasn't that mature for the current events..,, he was like a kid."

"Like Sideswipe?"

"Yeah, like Sideswipe but WAY more obedient. Sideswipe on the other hand—-" I remark.

Swipe growls "I heard that!" Windblade and I start laughing.

He then talks with Drift about him and Strongarm. Drift was severely annoyed.

I fly back as they're talking and suggest "Hey, maybe give Drift a chance to talk. You've been at this for cycles."

Swipe replies "In a bit! I'm almost done!"

I sigh and flip back over, flying ahead once again. The ground bots stop and transform. Wind and I go back and transform, landing next to them. We continue on our path and Sideswipe continues annoying Drift.

Windblade suggests "Might want to give your jaw a rest, slick. Since we scanned camo-modes from that off-road jeep, you haven't been silent for 5 seconds."

Swipe remarks "5 seconds? pssshh, I can do that." He holds a stance for a approximately 4 1/2 seconds until "Strongarm's optics BUGGED OUT!!!- And-" Drift growls at him for him to stop.

Wind calls out "Optimus, have you tried recalibrating—" we both turn to Optimus who fell to his knees. My spark skips a pulse as I run to his aid. "Optimus, are you hurt?" My friend asks, walking over.

"I- Ugh... am fine, you 2. Since my power was drained by my fellow Primes, my stamina is not what it used to be, although I can feel myself slowly improving; longer missions like this one require some adjustment."

I ask "Is there anything we can do to help you?"

He shakes his helm "No but I appreciate your concern. Let us rejoin the others before Drift dismantles Sideswipe."

Blade walks off and I stay with Prime. I turn back to him and pull him down. I kiss him lightly, surprising him. "I will not lose you again." He just looks at me innocently, then looks to my dermas, nodding gently before placing his soft lips on mine again. I could tell he missed this. I place my servo on his spark chamber and glide it up till it was hovering over the panel above his spark. I activate my powers, sending a bit of energy into him to help him. I then break off, twirling on my feet and chuckling.

He shakes his helm, laughing under his breath "You little teaser." He remarks.

I walk ahead until I hear commotion and turn to see 2 minicons attacking Prime. My rage mode activates and I bolt forward, getting out my decepticon hunter.

"SHIVERTOOTH NO!!!" Drift tries to stop me.

The 2 minicons turn to me before they get bashed against a wall by me. They fall to their knees, groaning. They look up at me and then freak out "Please fellow Decepticon! We did not mean to overstep! H-h-he's all yours!!"

I look to where the blue one pointed. Optimus was who they were talking about. I look back to them, eyes still smoking red "You better leave or your sparks will be on my wall beside his." They freak out and nod and then create a massive glow that nearly blinded us all but when it stops, they were no where to be found. My eyes stop smoking and I run to Optimus "You alright?" He nods and sits up.

I look to Sideswipe who stared at me weird. "What?"

"DID YOU MEAN THAT!?" He yells. My eyes flash purple of fear. He steps over to me violently "'He's all yours'? 'Your sparks will be on my wall beside his'? Did you mean that!!??" Swipe yells at me. "You're a criminal!"

My eyes turn darkish red once more "And what if I am?"

He glared at me, growling. "You ARE a decepticon."

"Yeah, was Optimus and I not clear? I've changed though-"

Before he could say an insult, Drift split us up "ShiverTooth has proven to be an autobot and Optimus and him are great friends as demonstrated during Polarclaw and earlier. He is not a threat." Swipe snaps a look at me before turning on his heel and walking away, mumbling his insults.

Prime coms base "Optimus to scrapyard. Fix-it, do you read?"

The minicon replies "Optimus Prime, how delightful to hear from our stealth squad! You never call, you never spied—- Glide—- WRITE!!!"

I shake my helm. "He needs to FIX that." Jet and Slip snicker at my joke before Drift corrects them. Prime and fix-it chat before we knew of the cons we just faced.

"Pretty much every decepticon we've met since we came to earth was on the alchemor, but this razorpaw, just happens to be here?" Swipe complains "Heck, I'm sure Shivertooth here's got his own alchemor tab. Fix-it why don't you read it off for us?" I face palm but the minicon does so.

"ShiverTooth Seeker, a seeker during the original war between Megatron and Optimus Prime. Rumored to have the powers of Primus himself. He is not hostile until himself is fatally threatened or one of his friends are harmed in battle. His associate list contains of Dreadwing, Knockout, Breakdown, Shockwave, Steve the vehicon, Dusty and Hardshell the insecticons, Evan the eradicon, Max the miner, and even Megatron. His eyes change color depending on his mood: bright red is happy, dark red is angry, blue is sadness, purple is fear, and pink is dashing—- Fashion—- PASSION!!! ShiverTooth has had a record of betrayal of both autobot and decepticon alike. Lieutenant Dropforge helped him out of prison and OFFICIALLY to the greater cause. I should know, he was a guard on the alchemor."

Sideswipe looks at me shocked. "SO HE'S A CON AND A BOT!!??" He complains. I nod and he goes on "YOU CANT JUST SIMPLY BE BOTH!!!" He then walks off again.

"Thanks Fix-it,  he's pretty much got it." I say.

"Of course, commander, and welcome to the team. Great to hear you again! Signing off!"

Windblade says aloud "I don't like having so little intel, Optimus, especially when you're not feeling so well-"

"Your concern is irrelevant, Windblade. Our mission to capture Decepticons takes priority over everything else. Let us continue our search with expedience." The big guy snaps. It almost scared me.

The others walk off and Windblade says to me "I don't like this. He's being too hard on himself."

"I don't either, but that's his decision. I'm watching him too." I say to her.

"You've known him longer, that's for sure." Windy replies. We go after the bots and continue our trek.

"Still no clarity?" Drift then asks.

Prime looks around before hitting his sensor "I am hearing a faint signal through this static. Up ahead."

The racer suggests "You know, Optimus. Windy had a point back there, in case this Razorpaw is sneakier than we expect, maybe the 3 of us should check things out first. And shiverTooth—-" he growls the next part "Can stay behind with you—" he then goes innocent again "Just to watch you and keep you safe. That way if anything goes wrong, we still have our big gun!"

Prime repeats himself "A well reasoned plan Sideswipe, but I prefer to end this pursuit as swiftly as possible, with our team at full strength, upon initial confrontation with our foes."

He then gets upfront so he can lead. I stay close to him. His leg falters and I hold my hands up to catch him if he falls "You okay?" I ask. He nods without looking to me. He's stressed.