<Chapter 31>

I heard a groundbridge behind me and saw the others run through. I pull Wildbreak over and push him in their direction. Bumblebee runs over and helps me fight Slashmark.

I push Slashmark to the floor and then hear Drift behind me "Sideswipe!!! What have you done!!!"

I turn to see Drift holding his katana but a long pool noodle was attached to the end of it. I was speechless. Slashmark grabs my arm and flips places with me, holding me to the ground under him. He held my arms behind my back. It hurt so bad. He sat ontop of me, holding me down. Heatseeker attacks my samurai friend and his minicons throw Heatseeker off the train.

"Heatseeker's been flipped!!!" Dragstrip exclaims.

"By a couple of minicons!?" Wildbreak adds.

"Don't wanna miss your stop." Grimlock says then pushing them off the train.

I try to kick Slashmark but his weight hardly let me move my legs. Sideswipe yells "Hey! Get off my teammate!!!!"

He hits Slashmark but Slash's grip on my arms made him pull me with him off. Sideswipe tried to grab me but failed to. I land ontop of Slashmark and push myself up. He was still holding my left arm with his own left.

He opens his optics and sees me "Well hello there." He smirks.

I growl and try to escape him but he turns me around and shoved me against the floor once more. He held my arms behind me again. I was on my knees and he was too, his legs sat on the inside of mine, he was also holding my back against his chassis so I couldn't move anywhere. I was stuck.

I see Heatseeker drive up to us "Great. We lost the engine. The boss'll give it to us good this time."

Slashmark corrects "Open your eyes, nincombot. We didn't lose everything. We still have this pretty thing." I growl, my optics darkening.

Heatseeker laughs "You're right. She is pretty. The boss'll definitely have to thank us!!!"

Slashmark stands and picks me up with him. We then start trekking forward. Slash reaches up and turns my com off "Don't want you signaling for help, darling."

I look at him "Why do you keep saying sweet things, fighting in the wierdest way ever, and calling me pet names? First it was that you liked my voice, then it was about a dance, next you got all yandere and nearly shoved your own teammate off the train for touching me or whatever, after that you literally sat on my back, from there you pull me into the weirdest grip you can possibly do, then you call me a her and a 'pretty little thing. And just now, you called me darling! What the heck is going on with you?"

Slashmark holds me tighter, straining my arms. "It's called teasing, hon."

I roll my eyes "see? There you go again. I'm not your hon and I'm not a girl either."

Heatseeker laughs "You sure sound like one."

I groan "Yeah well sorry my voicebox functions never aged."

Heatseeker asks "How old are you?"

"Why should I tell you?" I ask.

Slashmark says "We're just wondering. What you said about your voicebox not aging is confusing."

I say "24."

Slashmark says "Hmm. Looks like we found the right one." I go completely dumbfounded by this.

I feel that his grip was loosening. I pull forward, leaning down. My Gatling gun fires and hits Heatseeker. The vibration in my body gets Slashmark to let go and I transform and fly away, back to the scrapyard. I land and hold my arms.

Bumblebee saw me and ran over "ShiverTooth! What happened!?"

I say "Slashmark held me pretty roughly. Where's Drift. Is he okay?"

Bee says "Oh he's fine. He's watching Slipstream repair his katana blade out back. He's worried about you."

I nod "I'm fine now."

"You should have Fixit check you out." Bumblebee tells me.

I say "Im fine. Im going to go see Drift. If he's worried, I should tell him im back. And my arms are fine."

Bee then asks "Alright but I have to ask. What's going on between you two? You two seem so close lately."

I say "Nothing's between us!!"

I run to the back and find him. He heard me coming and stood and ran to me. He picks me up and hugs me tight "I thought I wouldn't see you until we engaged the Stunticons again!" He tells me.

I say "I'm alright. Just a little arm damage from them and I'm here now. It's all good." I place my helm against his and hold the sides of it. We both calmed down together. He sets me down and we look to Slipstream looking confused at us.

Drift says "Please resume your work, Slipstream."  He looks down with a strange look on his face and gets back to work. Drift then wrapped an arm around me and took me to the back of the scrapyard again.

"No damage?" He asks.

I shake my helm. He holds my left arm with one hand and runs 2 digits across it, checking it. I blush and my eyes go pink with hot pink hearts changing the shape of my pupil. Drift saw and smiled. He then brought all of his digits against my arm and rubbed up and down lightly. I start falling asleep at it and he noticed once again. He stops and picks me up, holding me close to him. He sits down and lays against the back wall, holding me close to him and we fell asleep together once again.