14-My Heart Belongs To Only One Person!

@RoseFransz

Rose's comment made me laugh so hard, I started to tear. Thanks Rose!

Rose's comment:

Update update update update!!!!!! im gonna shred this girls body with a knife and use it for a milkshake and give it to her goddamn papa!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(DYLAN P.O.V)

My life can't get any worse. I thought that Jasmine was gone for good. But no. She has to still be in MY territory and try to kill MY mate. Seriously, i'm going to kill her slowly. Sure, some of you may think, WHAT? You can't kill a girl. Why? Because she's a girl. But you know what, I really don't give a crap because my mate is at the verge of death with only a 50% chance of survival. Right now she was giving some sort of speech about hooking up with me after my mate dies. But she lied about 2 things.

1. She is SOOOOO not hooking up with me.

2. My mate WON'T die.

I tell my men to stay back and do not make a sound. They obey and stay back. I see a candle in the distance and with my power of telekinesis I drop it and the candle in the glass shatters on the floor and the bottom of a wooden chair catches on fire. That look on Jasmine's face was so funny because she looked horrified. They soon started trying to put the fire out, but they were to slow to react and more and more things started to burn up in flames. They all ran and I hid in the shadows. When I saw Jasmine run out I grabbed her by the waist and put her on top of my shoulder. She started to scream and hit me. But when she found out that it was me she calmed down, and I'm guessing, she started to think something deranged. I ran with her to my pack house and mind linked all my fighters to kill anyone. Sam and Diana were right behind me making sure that Jasmine doesn't try anything.

I entered the pack house and started to yell commands. I took Jasmine down to the cellar where we keep our prisoners. As soon as I put her down she started to breath really hard, and I got very disgusted. I grabbed some chains and put them on her hands.

"Well, Well, Well. Who do we have here?" I said.

"WHAT IS ALL THIS FOR?" She yelled.

I slapped her across the face and she fell onto her knees. I brought out a silver knife and slit her on her arm. She started to ooze blood but at the same time she started to burn. Tears fell down her face.

"Why would you try to kill my MATE?" I asked, making sure to say 'mate' very clearly.

She started to growl and struggle.

"I'm your mate" She said.

I punched her across her eye. Disgusted of those unholy words that escaped her big mouth.

"My mate is J" I told her.

"IM YOUR MATE!" She screamed and sobbed at the same time.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" I yelled back.

"I WONT HIDE THE TRUTH" she yelled.

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE MATED TO A DESPERATE LOW LIFE FILTHY HUMAN LIKE YOU?" I asked yelling.

I don't have anything against humans. I'm friends with a lot of them but she, she's barely human.

She started to sob even more but then Sam walked inside. He came close to my ear and whispered,

"Dude, something happened to Jewel. The doctors said she had some sort of panic attack while she was unconscious" He said shaking.

No. No. No!

I grabbed my things and told Sam torture her as much as you want, but don't kill her.

I drove to the hospital as fast as I can and ran to the room where she was staying. There was doctors around her bed trying to keep her calm. I went to her side and touched her hair. She stopped struggling but tears left her eyes, making my heart cry. The doctors pulled me to a corner of the room.

"Julia will be ok." He said and left to take care of J.

I cried in joy and went home to tell my family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but you needed something!

XOXO~ PrincessPeaz