5•Day 1- With My Brother/Mate

So I decided to update today and be nice. Im sorry if I took to long. This chapter is dedicated to.

@TheDiariesChick.

All Rights Reserved.®

2014 PrincessPeaz

No Copyright Infrigment ©

(Edited)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What! I knew this would happen!" Dad yelled muttering the second part to himself.

Since I'm a werewolf, I have really good hearing.

"What? What do you mean you knew this would happen?" I asked growing angrier by the second.

"Listen. I want to explain something about our werewolf history, and it will explain how this all happened. Okay?" He said.

"Fine." I grumbled.

"Ok. Back a few hundred years ago, you're great ancestors were the only kind of your kind of wolves left. They were step-brother and sister. They knew they needed to have kids so our race does not get extinct, so they had kids. Then, the kids had kids. A year later, they found a different race of werewolves. It was your ancestors pack, 'The Blue Sea' and the other pack 'The Blue Moon' pack. They both knew that to save their race, they'd need to cooperate together. So then they joined packs and had more kids. They kept our pack name because we were bigger. So every 200 years a brother and sister from the Blue Sea pack becomes mates. So I guess it you two were the ones. Listen, I know it's weird, but I'll deal with you're school. But for know don't be ashamed of each other, go talk everything out." He finished.

That's all he said before he got up and left.

Dylan and I went to the kitchen to find mom and tell her everything, but I guess dad beat us to it. She just looked up and smiled. Then she walked away. I understand. It's not right for a brother and sister to be mates. It's gross.

"She needs time." Dad said and walked away after mom.

Meanwhile, me and Dylan walked over to my room. We plopped down onto my bed and started to play some games.

"This is so wrong." I said sadly.

.....................................................

(DYLAN P.O.V)

"This is so wrong." Jewel said. Her voice was so mesmerising. It made me melt.

Yeah, I know. Brother and sister are mates. Gross! But if you have a inner wolf who constantly points out all the good in her, and makes you feel all these different emotions, it's really hard.

"What's so wrong?" I asked back.

"This. The whole brother and sister mate thing." She said.

Hearing those words made my heart shatter in a million pieces. But she's right.

I guess she realized that she hurt me, because she immediately spoke up.

"Dylan don't get me wrong. Your good and all, but it's wrong. We're brother and sister. We have the same parents. This is incest. I'm not going to lie, but my wolf is going crazy for you. I can't deny that I feel something for you, but you have to understand where I'm coming from" She said, looking at her nails like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Hearing those words healed me pretty quickly. I knew she was right. She kept talking. I couldn't help but to stare. Her plump, pink lips, her chocolate brown eyes, and her bouncy brown hair. She's just so stunning. I'll love her all my life.