4• THIS CANT BE RIGHT!

OMGGGG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.2K READS!!!! IM SO EXCITED! LIKE I PROMISED I'LL MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER!!!!! THANKS!
Thanks once again!!!

(IN EDITING...)

Dedicated to: @TheDiariesChick

###############################

I woke up feeling so refreshed. Yesterday was so hectic just for the preperation of my birthday which is today.

Dylan and Sam have been going crazy trying to make sure everything is perfect.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I opened the water for the shower and stripped of my clothes.

It felt so good, the hot water caressing all my sores and aching muscles. But, today is the day I found my mate.

My dad made sure that every werewolf shows up to my party. I was so nervous. I made sure I dressed nice and I made sure I looked decent.

I put shampoo and conditioner, then shaved my legs. After 30 continuous minutes of showering, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. After 15 minutes of looking through my closet, I picked out my outfit.

I picked a dark blue sleeveless dress that stops right above my knees and highlights my nonexistent curves. I wore black pumps and for my make up I did a black smokey eye and wore a wine colored lipstick. I applied my eyeliner and made a little wing.

For my hair, I curled my chocolate brown hair and let it loosely cascade down my back. I looked in the mirror one more time, just to see how I looked. After contemplating with myself for a while, I deemed myself decent and went downstairs.

I stopped in amazement as I saw the decorations. There were balloons across the room that spelled Julia. There were streamers taped across the whole room and a piñata. I absolutely love piñatas. Tables were scattered across the room and the kitchen island set up as a food bar.

I saw Sam and Dylan sitting on the sofa watching wresting. I am absolutley a huge fan girl when it comes to wrestling. My favorite wrestlers are:

(not in any ranking order)

1. The Rock

2. John Cena

3. The Animal Batista♥

4. Randy Orton

5. Rey Mysterio

6. Sin Cara

7. The Miz

8. Jeff Hardy

9. Bret "The Hitman" Hart

10 Triple H

And many more. They were watching Batista vs. Tajiri. I'm not a huge fan of Tajiri. Obviously, Batista wins. He literally one of the few men that I love.

I walked up to them. I tapped them both on their shoulders. They both turn around and stare at me, shocked that I could clean up well. They lunged at me and hugged me. I start laughing and hug them back.

After 10 minutes other werewolves started to fill in. They all started to congratulate me, but the sluts glared at me. I don't know why they hate me. As soon Dylan walked behind me they started to compliment me on how beautiful I looked. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Then, I see my lifelong best friend walk threw the door. Oh My God! She's here. She's actually here. I lived here in Santa Monica with the Blue Sea pack. The most feared pack in the world. She lived in Michigan because she had to move away.