8-Decision

OK SO I WANNA APOLIGIZE FOR BEING THE BIGGEST JERK EVER AND NOT UPDATING!!! MY SISTERS PHONE CAME IN EARLY, AND SO I GOT MINE BACK!!

I ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR 5K READS!!! IT MEANS A LOT AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU!!!

Reminder: September 1st is the deadline for the contest! In case you dont know; you have to message me celebrites who you think should play as the characters. The winner gets a shoutout and gets mentioned in the stories for 1-2 chapters!! Good luck!

Anyway heres the chapter!

Dedicated to: @Identifiers_Official

*(NOT EDITED)*

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

(JASMINES P.O.V)

That b!tch believed me. She thinks imma back off of Dylan. Hes all mine. His body has my name written all over it. He dosnt deserve her, he deserves me. Some one sex!er, funnier, stronger,"funner"! That little wolf act she put up is fake. All fake. She clearly was wearing a costume. At first I was scared of how real it looked but I then reliesed that shes lying. Who would die if they dont end up with a boy? To make it look like I was sorry I said he was her mate. I knew from my old school. We had to pick a myth and do a report on it and I chose werewolf. She'll see how I ruin her life. She's gonna want to kill herself.

First, I have to find Dylan and kiss him infront of her. That works. It always does.

*(NEXT DAY)*

*(JASMINE P.O.V)

I slept like a baby. Ruining Jewels life is gonna be the best! I cant wait to see her cry! I decided that if I want to see her cry ill try the plan today. I quickly took a shower and wore a white dress that goes right underneath my butt and white high heels. I applied a lot of make up. I just love it. I wore white eye shadow and pink lip stick. I put pink blush and applied eye liner and mascara. I curled my hair. Im just beautiful. Thats it.

*(DURING SCHOOL)*

I saw Jewel and Dylan holding hands and talking. It made me....well....furious. So I walked up to them.

"Hey" I told them.

They both had a annoyed expression on their face. I decided to ignore it.

"Go away, or ill make you" Jewel said.

I turned away from Jewel and looked at Dylan.

HOLY CRAP HE LOOKS SO HOTTT!!!

Hes wearing a blue, red, and white plaid shirt with a red shirt underneath. His cuffs were buttoned up and he wore red Nikes. His golden brown hair was spiked up from the front and he was wearing a earring. HOLY DAM..... (PIC ON SIDE)

"Hey Dylan" I said trying to sound as seductiv€ as possible.

"No Chance" He said wearing a hot smirk.

"what? what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean I dont like you and theres NO CHANCE ill be with you" he said.

Hearing those words shattered my heart into a million pieces. I just walked away. MR.DYLAN RYDER YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE!
**********************************
It now lunch and im getting my plan into action. Jewel went to the bathroom and im walking upto Dylan.

"Hey" I purred.

"Bye" He snapped.

"Listen, I wanna apoligize for being a b!tch earlier." i said.

"whatever leave" he said bored.

I saw Jewel coming so I quickly pulled his head and crashed my lips onto his.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU B! TCH" Dylan yelled pushing me away.

This wasnt supposed to happen. I looked at Jewel and she held a smirk. And once again I walked away. Ill think of something else.

*(JEWEL P.O.V)*

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I met some friends so I talked for a while. After a while I left. As soon as I walked out I saw Dylan and Jasmine lip locking. I was about to kill Jasmine when I heard a really s€xie voice say:

"WHAT THE HELL YOU B!TCH!!!"

I was relieved that Dylan wasnt cheating on me. Jasmine looks toward me and I smirked. Dylan loves me and I love him. Nothing can change that! She walked away, her face turning bloodshot red of embarassment. I walked up to Dylan and hugged the life out of him.

*(AFTER SCHOOL)*

Me and Dylan are siting on the sofa watching supernatural. Now when it comes to supernatural im a total fangirl. DEAN THO♥ Like seriously if anyone says bull about supernatural or Dean I seriously get physical.

Dylan turned the volume down.

"DYLAAAAANNNNNNN" I said mad.

"sorry, but I have something to say" he said looking at me.
But I was busy staring at deans face.

"cant it wait" I said getting irretaited.

"Its about us" he said.

Well that caught my attention. I turned the tv off. Well I hope they show a re-run.

"what" I said with a sigh.

"Jewel, i know you wanna take it slow, but my wolf is going crazy. He wants to mark you already" He said seriously.

I never thought about that. We need to mark in a certain amount of time or he'll get sick and slowly wear out.
"uhhhh-uhhh- i dont know, I never thought about before. How much time is left?" I asked.

"2 months max" he said sadly.

"I need more time to think Dylan" i said.

"How much more? Jay *(Dylans wolf)* is saying if I dont mark you before the month ends hes going to take over and mark you" he said.

"I dont know Dylan, just give me 1 more week max. Please?" i asked.

He hesitated for a second before saying,

"Fine, but one week only" he said lifting a finger.

"yes" i said smiling a bit.

"ok" he said.

I gently kissed Dylan on the cheek before turning the t.v back on....
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

OK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I HAD TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING FOR NOW. PLUS SCHOOLS A HASSLE. ANYWAY HOWD U LIKE IT??? TENSE WASNT IT?!? PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT.

ILL BE POSTING THE CONTEST WINNERS LATER ON! OK AND HAVE A GOOD DAY MA LIL IDJITS!

XOXO~PrincessPeaz