33-Last Fight

Hey everyone! I know its been a long time since I updated. I've been really busy with school and finals. Phew, thank god its over. For now😂

I hope you all are well. I'm just going to jump right into the story.

Song of the week: Muhammad Walks by Lupe Fiasco💚

Also if you'd like...follow me on twitter! I kind of just post relatable things and usually retweet funny things. It's nothing special but if you want to it's @Aliahhhh14 on twitter!
ווווווווווווווווו

(Dylan's P.O.V)

3:40 the clock read. Twenty more minutes before they would show up. We've all have been pacing around, worried for what is to come. Worried what would happen to J. I can't let anything happen to her. She's already been through so much. I'll do what ever I can to protect her. Even if I have to die. But I know that one of us won't walk out, not on our own feet at least.

A shiver ran through my spine. I noticed that everyone else in the room has gone pale.

"Did you guys feel that?" J asked. We all nodded, no words escaping any of our mouths. Ten more minutes before they show up.

I felt my wolf trying to take control, which is weird because he never tries to forcefully take over until we're in immense danger. My eyes went red, which means that my wolf has partially taken over.

Everyone looked at me, confused.

"Dylan, whats going on? Your eyes are dangerously red." Sam asked.

My wolf tried harder to take control, and I tried my best to push him away. But I know that my wolf will take control eventually if its extremely important.

"I don't know. My wolf wouldn't randomly try to take control unless we're in really bad danger." I spoke, still fighting it.

J touched my arm, hoping it would calm my wolf down, but it didn't help in the slightest. Now I know, I need to let him take over. If its that bad, I have to. I tried talking to my wolf, but he was fixated on taking over, and didn't say anything.

J noticed that she couldn't calm me down, and she knew it was bad. In fact, everyone in the room noticed.

I shifted into my black wolf within seconds, and shocked everyone because it happened so quickly. Sam and Juàrez put their heads down in respect. I sniffed the air and knew why my wolf was so eager to take over. They were right outside. But there was still seven more minutes.

This didn't matter right now, I needed to get everyone to safety. I looked at all of them and then looked at the stairs. They soon understood and followed me. I didn't even feel like I'm controlling my own limbs. I felt as if I was just there. We all went down the stairs and walked until we reached the front of the panic room. I know that J said that's where it all happened, but we need to keep this all close to her vision.

I looked up at everyone and nudged them in. They obliged and went in. And then all our alarms went off. Its time.

We stayed locked in the panic room for ten minutes before hearing footsteps down here. The panic room is built in the walls, so it'll take some time for them to find it.

I heard someone walk right pass the room, unaware that we are all behind the wall, and thats the only thing seperating us from them. It goes quiet. Too quiet.

After five long minutes, we hear footsteps. Very heavy ones. We all look at each other and realize who that is. The man who killed J in her vision. Vincent.

We all try to quiet down our breathing. Its super quiet out there. It stayed quiet for a couple of minutes until we hear a bang against the wall. We all managed to stay quiet. Then we hear another bang, followed by three more. We hear the wall in front of the door crumble.

We were all still concealed by the huge metal door in front of us. I heard someone hiss, and I figured that he touched the door. J already filled us on what happened. It was only a matter of time before they knock the door off his hinges.

And soon enough it did.

A bunch of hunters swarmed into the room and held guns at all of us. We all stood side by side, ready to fight.  The first to shift into their wolf was Juàrez. He stood on all four paws directly beside me.

I let out a howl and soon enough everybody else shifted into their wolf and howled back. We saw the hunters hesitate to fight for a mere second. I was confused.

But they ran towards us anyways. Everybody fought and soon enough all of the hunters were dead. Except for one.

Vincent Michaelson.

I look at him. Disgusted at him. Annoyed at him. But most of all, angry as hell at him. He's been trying to make werewolves extinct. But that won't happen today. Not ever.

I snarl at him and his gaze fixed upon me. He smirks, and I wanted to rip his face off. Juàrez leaps toward him, but something strange and unexpected happened.

Vincent put his hand up and put it into a fist. And as soon as he did, Juàrez falls to the floor. His wolf gasping for air. We all look at each other, beyond confused. J runs to him and tries to help, but whatever Vincent is doing, is too powerful for J to do anything. It didn't take a genius to know what Vincent was doing. He was using magic...of some sort.

But none of this happened in J's dream.

I look at J, and she looks at me. From the corner of my eye, I see Vincent grab a gun off the floor and even before I could react he shoots towards Juàrez 4 times.

Using all the energy I could muster, I attempt to slow down time, even if for 10 seconds. (If any of you forgot, Dylan could slow down time for 10 seconds and he has telekinesis. It's all in Chapter 1.)

Unsure of whether it worked, I look around and notice the bullets frozen. Taking advantage of this, I sprint towards Juàrez and bite on his leg and move him away from the bullets. And time starts right back up as soon as I moved him.

And then it all goes black.

~~~

(J's P.O.V)

I see Vincent shoot at Juàrez 4 times. I look quickly at Dylan and see him close his eyes, and inhale deeply.

The next thing I know Juàrez is gone from me and Dylan was in his spot instead.

And I see Dylan get shot instead.

4 times.

~~~~~~

Andddd that's all for this chapter! Omg I am so sorry for this long of a wait. Man, I had so much going on. But only 2 chapters left till the book is done!

Also this chapter isn't edited, so I apologize for any mistakes.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. It truly does mean the world to me💙

I love all of you guys so much!!!

Have a good day mah lil idjits😍