26- The Cook Off: Part 1

Before I start the chapter, I need to ask all of you a very important question:

What's your favorite food?

I loveeeeeee Nachos.

Anywayyy here's the chapter. Please vote and comment!

If you can, could you please check out one of my new stories. It's called 'Alone and Dying'. It would really mean a lot. And the guy in there is really hot.😘 Thanks!

(Not edited)
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

(J's P.O.V)

We started making our way to Target. I turned on the radio and Hymn For The Weekend was on. I absolutely love that song.

"So high, so high, so highhhh!" I sang.

"Julia stop ruining the song for me!" Dad complained.

"Ruining? I'm making it way better." I replied.

"If by better, you mean making my ears bleed, then yes, its way better." He said with a smirk.

"I have a voice of an angel!" I defended.

"Your voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard." He said.

"Well then, I wonder where I got it from." I said, accusingly staring at him.

"I know your mom isn't the best singer, but you don't need to be that mean." He said.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.

Just then we pulled into the parking lot. We found an empty spot and parked. I opened my door and got out. I walked over to my dad and we made our way inside. He grabbed a cart and started making our way to the grocery section.

"Um...there's one little problem." Dad said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was so excited to make lasagna, that I forgot to make a list of what we needed." He said rubbing the back of his his neck.