Extra Filler

Hayoooo people. How's life? Hope your all doing well! I'm sad. School started 5 days ago, (sep 9) and im already tired of school! I'm sick today, so I decided to put a little sneak peak for the next chapter! Have fun reading and please vote and leave comments. I'd like to know what you think of my book. Also, the book will come to the end soon. Should I make a sequel, or make a good ending? Please comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam P.O.V)

Today Jewel comes home. I've never seen Dylan so happy, after a VERY long time. We arranged a party for her. I left Dylan with Jewel and Diana because I needed to attend a pack meeting, on behalf of Dylan.

---

"Beta Sam, the meeting starts in 5" my friend Duncan said.

"K Dunc, I'm coming" I said, and made my way to the hall.

-----

"I believe she's a threat!" Elder James, concluded.

"I don't think so, she tied up, and cuffed. I don't think she's a threat" Gabriel said.

Gabe is so wrong. I think that she's a major threat, she might be planning, doing something to hurt us.

"I object!" I said.

The elders looked at me, waiting for a reason.

"Sure she might be tied up, but she could still be planning, still trying to do something to hurt us. And I have a reason to believe, that someone in our pack is helping her" I said.

"What makes you think that?" One of the elders asked.

"Yesterday, one of our members, went to go see a prisoner. He was the only one in that room, he came out looking happy. As soon as he saw me his face went sour, and when I went into the room, she was smirking at me, telling me 'wait for it'" I finished.

"That's a perfect point. I will send out troops to guard the perimeter 24 hours. I will not take any chances" He said.

-----------------

(Dylan P.O.V)

YES! It's finally time to take J home. Sam left early. to attend a pack meeting and Diana is with us. J is fully healed. Except a couple of scratches, but she is fine now. We held a party, but J doesn't know. First, I'm going to take her shopping, then take her to eat ice cream.

--------------------------

(After the party)

The party is over and I just finished talking to Sam about the pack meeting. I'm really mad about the traitor. I'm going to make sure that Jasmine is properly chained.

I walked into the Prison, and walked around, looking for Jasmine's cell. Finally, I found it. But some thing is wrong. I picked up a cloth that was on the floor. I looked up and noticed that SHE'S NOT IN THE CELL! Sam was right. And now were all in danger. I ran to the guards and told them to patrol. They left and now I gotta find J. I went up the stairs, when all of the sudden I heard an explosion! I ran towards the explosion, and what I saw, almost made me blind.