16•Dylan's Coronation

Hey everyone. I told you that I will upload a chapter just on Dylan's ceremony on becoming an Alpha. I will rename the title later. I need to see what chapter number this would be.

But without further ado, here you go...

(Dylan's P.O.V)

Wow. The day has actually come in which I would be given the Alpha title. I can't thank J enough. She is supposed to be Alpha but she knew how much this meant to me, so she gave it up. It takes a lot of strength to do that.

I've been preparing for this day since I was 9 years old. Dad told me that I would be the future Alpha. I've always been so excited for this.

I fix my white tie and run a comb through my hair. I take a look at myself to make sure I look decent.

I put my socks on and put on my dress shoes

I put my socks on and put on my dress shoes. I tie them and look back in the mirror. Okay, I look decent now. A light knock on the door interrupted me. I felt my wolf stirring and soon knew that J was the one knocking on the door.

I quickly open the door and pull her inside. I instantly felt much better.

"Woah calm down." J giggled.

"How do I look?" I ask tugging on my tie.

"Dylan, you look fine. Stop stressing." J comforted.

I slumped onto my bed and pulled her onto my lap. I buried my face into her neck and inhaled her scent. My wolf started going crazy.

"Oh crap. We have to be down right now!" J panicked.

I quickly push her off of me and she looks at me with a shocked look. I smirk at her and pick up my jacket and we make our way outside.

"Thank you so much J." I say while we're walking.

"For what?" She asked confused.

"For giving up the Alpha title."

"It was never mine." She says with a low smile.

"Yes it was J. Your blood has more Alpha blood than mine. To be honest, I would have loved it if you became Alpha. You would have become such a good Alpha and a role model to other girls."

"Thank you. Even though it's true that I have more Alpha blood, I wouldn't know the first thing about leading. Anytime our pack has a conflict, you stand up and you lead, just how an Alpha should. So you are the rightful Alpha okay. Don't think otherwise." J finished.