12-Crash n Burn

Sorry for not updating in along time but things are hard on me rn. BUT FEAR NOT IM HERE!!! AND I WANNA THANK EVERYONE FOR 50K READS. THATS MEANS A LOT!!! Anyway I don't want to keep you waiting any longer. Here's the chappie!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
*Unedited*

(DylanP.O.V)

Dad called the whole pack for a meeting. He's going to tell everyone that Jewel gave up being the Alpha to me. Even though I don't want her to give up being the Alpha, I am also kind of happy. I've been dreaming of becoming a Alpha since day one, preparing for this moment and when I found out I'm not the Alpha, I was heartbroken, but it was Jewel so it didn't really matter. It kind of made me happy that a girl was going to be the future alpha. Today was supposed to be a celebration party for J because she was going to be alpha, but now its mine, since she gave up her alpha title. I'm really thankful. J is going to get party supplies with a couple of maids. Even the maids need a little free time.

(Couple of hours later)

--------------------------------------

I wake up with the sun in my eyes, I flinch.

'when did I even fall asleep?' I thought,

I got out of my bed, rubbing my eyes so it clears up. I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my ribs. I fall to the floor in agony. My mom comes running in and she panics. She yells to my dad and he comes running in to. The pain gets to the point where I'm spitting blood. My wolf is doing my best to heal itself but everything is happening to fast, and theres only so much my wolf can heal. After about 15 minutes, the pain subsides and I feel much much better. My ribs are badly bruised and swollen. But im super weak since, I lost a lot of blood. I take a huge breath and I lean againt the coushin on the couch.

"What was that?" I asked

"I dont know sweety. But I know that does happen for a reason. I'm going to call Jewel to see if she's ok." she said.

She walked up to where the phone was, on a little table. As soon as she was going to answer the phone it rang. She picked it up and said,

"Hello"

"Hello is this Mrs. Ryder?" A man on the phone asked.

She looked at both of us and a flash of worry shot across her face. She put the phone on speaker a second later.

"Umm, yes. This is Mrs. Ryder." She said back.

"Hello Mrs. Ryder, I'm Sheriff James. I just called to inform you that your daughter Julia or as she likes to be called Jewel Ryder has been in a serious car accident. She's here at Grace Memorial Hospital." The Sheriff said.

All life in the room died down. I could feel my heart wanting to explode, but I could'nt have that. My whole body felt weak and I wanted to hit someone. I will find who ever did this.

The phone fell from my moms hand and I immidietley went to her side to her aid. My dad picked up the phone as finished talking with the Sheriff.

After 10 minutes of talking he hung up and walked over to where me and my mom were.

He looked at my whole body and let out a sigh.

"I know how you got all that" he said.

"how?" I asked.

"Those are the same injuries Jewel got, well half of em." he said.

My dads face was so lifeless. His little princess was at the verge of death. My Queen, at the verge of death.

I got up and told my parents to get ready, and I got ready myself. After about 10 minutes we all got in the car and drove to the hospital. As soon as I got out of the car, all I could smell is J. I sprinted to the front counter, and I think that my parents understand because they didn't say anything. I went to the front desk and the lady there immidetley rose and said,

"Room 156, 14th floor Alpha."

I thanked her and ran. I mind linked my parents the room number and floor number that the lady told me. As I was running, people were all moving into one corner, as if they know what happened. Even the humans, who knew nothing about werewolves.

J's scent got even stronger and my wolf was so eager to just come out, but I had to tell him that he would scare everyone. I saw the room 156 and saw two doctors standing out the room.

I was just gonna walk into the room, but they stopped me. I dont think they knew who I was, though they should. Their werewolves.

"Sir, please don't go into there." The first doctor said.

I just ignored and passed him, but the other doctor grabbed me.

My wolf was really getting pissed off.

I took his hand and moved it. I was going to open the door but he stopped me again.

"TAKE.YOUR.HAND.OFF.ME.RIGHT.NOW!" I gritted through my teeth.

"When we say you can go in, it means you cant go in" the first doctor said.

"Whos gonna stop me? I dare them to." I told them.

"We will" They said and their eyes changed to a yellow color and they let out their canines.

"Fine, I guess that 2 people are going to die today." I said.

I let them think I was going to fight, but I just opened the room door, and I was about to walk in, when one took me by my shoulder and threw me across the room. I landed into the wall cracking it all around me.

They have the guts to do that. My eyes changed to the bright red color that they are and I let out my canines. I ran up to them and I punched them both at the same time and they went flying to the end of the hall, knocking everything over. They ran back, but I said,

"STOP!"

I said the word stop with so much authority leaking from my voice. They halted. They took one look in my eyes and their eyes widened with shock.

"you-r-r t-t-the alpha"

'you dont say'

My parents soon walked up behind me and we ignored the doctors and walked into the room.

As soon as I walked in, all I saw was pain, and machines. Lots of machines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a long time, but I updated soooo.....

Have a great day, mah lil idjits

XOXO~ PrincessPeaz