3

OHHHH MY GOD! THANKS FOR 700 READY ALREADY! IT MEANS A LOT FOR ME! SO PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR READING!

Dedicated to: @ArayaNonemountry

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

(IN EDITING...)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I woke up the next morning feeling great!

I was in a very happy mood all thanks to Dylan. I have to thank him again for saving my life from getting almost raped, and I have to take revenge on those two man whores!

But I have to get ready for school. I went into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes and stepped into the bathtub.

I let the warm water fall onto my body relieving any sores or muscle pain I have.

After 20 minutes in the shower I decided to get ready. I chose to wear a blue tanktop that says " Daddy's Girl" in white. Then on top of that I wore a white cardigan. I wore dark washed skinny jeans.

Then I wore blue bailey bow uggs. I crimped my long brown hair and added mascara and eyeliner.

Then I wore some Vaseline. I looked in the mirror and I looked decent. I grabbed my Michael Kors bag.

I decided to eat breakfast at school. I skipped downstairs and I see my my Mom, Dad and Dylan.

I grab a granola bar and sit down next to my dad.

"Good Morning everyone" I said.

They all replied with a hello.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" My dad asked me.

"No Dad, I'm going to eat in school." I replied.

"Ok, fine. But no junk food. I don't want my beautiful daughter becoming fat." He said sternly.

"Daddy, there's nothing wrong with being fat!" I whined.

"She's right" Dylan chimed in.

"Hey! No one's talking to you" I said jokingly, sticking out my tounge.

My mom is completely amused laughing.

"Jewel, honey your gonna be late for school hurry!" He said more firmly.

"Dylan can you drive me?" I asked Dylan.

"Yeah sure." He said and we walked out the door.

I took a good look at Dylan. He wore a green Nike shirt and white shorts.

He wore green Jordans and a necklace that says "Lady Killer" I giggled at the necklace.

"What's so funny?" Dylan said shutting the door

"You're necklace." I said still laughing.

"Oh." he said.

"So Jewel, your birthday's in a month and thats big. What kind of cake do you want?" He asked smiling.

"Oh! I want a black forest cake." I said, happily.

Dylan just smiled and kept his eyes on the road

..........................

We're now pulling into the school's parking lot and park.

I look out my window and I see Luke and Hayden walking to the cafeteria. I give Dylan a pleading look to kick their ass, he gives a nod and cracks a smile.

I run out of the car towards Lukes and Haydens direction. I tapped them on their shoulders and they turn around.

"Hey." I said.

Luke and Hayden try to ignore me and walk away. Me being really fast, I ran infront of them.

They tried walking away again, but I walked infront of them.

"W-why are you following us?" Hayden stuttered.

"Why? Feels creepy doesn't it?" I said harshly.

I caught Luke staring at me and I slapped him so hard taking out all my anger and energy.

He looked at me stunned.

Hayden came towards me and tried to punch me. But I grabbed his hand and twisted it backward. He growled at me and this time Luke came to me.

I tripped him and he landed on the floor with a thud.

Now the whole school was watching our little fight, but I could care less.

I grabbed Luke's leg and and twisted it with his other leg. Then, I flipped his whole body over, and with me still holding his legs I sat on him.

He cried in pain. Hayden came running at me and I did the same to him.

I left them both laying there in pain and I walked away. Everyone was cheering for me.

"Nice!" I heard Dylan say.

He was leaning against the frame of the door. I laughed.

Then, out of no where, Dylan runs infront of me. Before I could even react, I heard someone fall on the floor with a thud. I look back to see Hayden on the floor holding his neck.

He just layed there.

I saw Dylan pick him up by the collar.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU BEFORE? THAT BROKEN JAW AND COLLAR BONE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. COME NEAR ANYONE OF US ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I WILL KILL WITHOUT HESITATING!" Dylan boomed.

Shit. I've never seen Dylan like that before. And to be honest, I feel scared, but safe.

He just looked at Dylan in fear and nodded.

Dylan turnes around, and I noticed his eyes were changing back to their normal green color. Which meant his wolf took over. I ran to him and gave him a bear hug.

"Thank you Dylan! Again." I say.

"Always." He said.

I then saw Sam running up to us.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" He said.

"He deserved it." Dylan said.

"He sure did." I said.

Sam walked up to Hayden and flicked him off. Guess Sam didn't like him either.

Dylan and Sam became friends after that.

"Sam, Jewel's birthday is in a month. You should come." Dylan told Sam happily.

"Really?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"I'd love to. It would be a huge honor." he said bowing a little.

I laughed and we all walked to our first class.

HOLY CRAP; 1 MORE MONTH TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!

/////////////////////////////////

OMGGG THANK YOU FOR OVER 800 READS. I LOVE YOU. PLZ VOTE AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!