2

Oh my god! Those damn girls kept glaring at me the whole day.

They were so creepy. Every time I look behind me to look at the clock, they're just staring into my fucking soul.

Anyways, I'm walking out school walking home. Dylan said that he's gonna stay back with his friends for a while.

I've been walking for about 10 minutes already, I should be home in a little.

While I'm walking, I hear some footsteps behind me and I quickly turn to look behind me.

There were three guys that I knew from school. We're not friends, but we have classes together.

The guy in the middle is Luke. He's 6'3 with sandy brown hair, spiked up and ocean blue eyes.

The guy standing on his right is Hayden. He's 6'1. He has chocolate brown hair with hazel eyes. He's well built and stronger than Luke.

And the guy on the left of Luke is Sam. Sam has dirty blonde hair and has green eyes. He's about 6'2, just a inch taller than Hayden. He was more built than them both.

-----------------------------------

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"Cause your sexy." Luke said straight out.

What the hell?

"Um okay? Thanks." I said confused.

"I really gotta go. So I'm just gonna go." I said while turning away slowly.

But as soon as I did Luke caught my hand and brought me to him.

Is this guy for real right now? I think he's forgetting who I am.

"Did you forget who I am?" I asked harshly.

"Why does it matter?" Hayden spoke up.

"Cause you're gonna fucking regret not knowing if you don't let go of me!" I spat.

They didn't do anything. I looked over toward Sam hoping he can help. I know that Sam is actually nice plus he's also stronger than them.

But all he did was give me an apologetic look.

Luke put one hand on my cheek, then slowly moved his hand down my neck and closer to my breasts.

I started getting angry. It was getting harder to contain my wolf any longer.

But then, Luke was pried off of me and thrown across the street. Same with Hayden. I looked back and saw Dylan.

Luke ran up to punch Dylan. Before he could punch him, Dylan grabbed his arm and twisted it back so hard I thought his hand broke. Luke stepped back in pain. Then, he grabbed Luke by his shirt and threw him across the street. I saw Dylan's eyes started to change color. Damn, they really pissed him off.

Hayden got up and ran to Dylan, to try and punch him but noticed Dylan's eyes and stopped in his tracks.

I'm not joking, he stopped running as he saw him and turned around and ran off, leaving Luke and Sam alone.

Luke looked at Hayden's retreating body and cursed under his breath. He looked up to see Dylan walking to him and soon he noticed too.

Dylan grabbed him and threw several punches, causing Luke's nose to bleed and leaving some bad bruises.

"If you want to stay alive and in this pack, I suggest you don't come near my sister again!" Dylan grit through his teeth.

Luke nodded his head and Dylan dropped him. He got up and ran off too, leaving Sam alone. Dylan saw Sam and started walking towards him, ready to hit him.

"NO!" I yelled.

Dylan looked back at me.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Sam didn't do anything bad to me." I said.

"He didn't help either." Dylan said angrily.

"I know, but look at him. He's terrified." I said feeling bad.

Dylan looked Sam, contemplating on what to do. He let out a sigh and walked back towards me and gave me a hug.

Dylan grabbed my hand, and we started walking home. I thanked Dylan for the millionth time and went straight to my room. I decided to take a quick shower and to go to bed.

Wow, what a day.