10-It Can't Be!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE YEARS. BUT TEEN WOLF AND ARROW PLUS THE NEW EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL HAS GOT THE BEST OF ME. AND GOD DAMN DANIEL SHARMAN WHO PLAYED ISAAC LAHEY ON TEEN WOLF IS SO HOOTTT. PIC ON SIDE OR ON TOP.

EVER SINCE I GOT ADDICTED TO TEEN WOLF I WANNA FIND MORE SHOWS JUST LIKE IT. BUT FOR NOW I STARTED WATCHING ARROW AND I LOVE OLIVER AND ROY. LIKE THEIR SEXY AF. HOW CAN SOME ONE BE THAT HOTT! SO IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SUPERNATURAL, TEEN WOLF, OR ARROW IS ABOUT READ THE A/N AT THE END!

ANYWAY HERES THE CHAPPIE!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

DEDICATED TO: ALL OF YOU!

-------------------------------------------------

Ever since Dylan marked me he looked so much happier. Much more energetic. So much more ALIVE! He’s been thanking me for letting me mark him, and to be honest it’s kind of annoying now. Currently Dylan and I are sitting on my bed, lying down. Dylan is stroking my hair and his stroking his arm. It’s perfect. I was also thinking I also noticed a few changes in me to. I remember a while ago I yelled at my ugly teacher Mrs. Wallace, when I didn’t mean to. I was so much more commanding. Well the kind of power it has on me got 100 times stronger. I just can’t take no for an answer, and if someone does say no my eyes glow and they submit. I told dad and he had this type of proud look on his face, same with mom. I told her what’s happening to me and she looked proud. Dad told the whole pack he’s holding a meeting for

1.       My mark

2.       What I told dad earlier about the power

I just hope I’m not sick or anything or else I’ll go crazy.

“Jewel?”  Dylan asked.

“Hmmmm….” I hummed back.

“I want to have my own nickname for you.” He said.

"Yea? Like what?" I asked.

"I wanna call you either J or Jem?" he said

Ok WHAT? J OR JEM!!!

"How'd you come up with those nicknames?" I asked.

"Well Jewel starts with J and Jewel is kind of a jem. So your a Jem to me!" He said smiling.

Awww. Im about to cry.

"Awww baby...what do you wanna call me?" I asked.

"Jem." He said.

"Shall be it!" I said.

I gently pecked his lips and he responded quickly. I dont know why, but when ever I kiss Dylan , I go into this trance. But its amazing. I heard a soft knock on the door and Dylan and I stopped kissing.

Way to ruin the mood!

I got off my bed and opened the door. I saw Shareen our maid.

"Yes Shareen?" I asked softly.

I dont want to be harsh with Shareen. She already look ghostly pale because of her dumb ass mate.

"Umm madam-" I cut her off.

"Call me Jewel Shareen" i said.

"Ok. Ummm Jewel....the Alpha has called both of you down for the meeting" she said shaking.

God I cant stop feeling bad for her.

"Ok thanks Shareen. We'll be down" i said.

Shareen left and I shut the door.

"Come on lazy ass, dad called a pack meeting" i told him.

"Ughhhh i dont feel like going" he said lazily.

"Well we have no choice. Come on"

"Uhh fine" he sighed.

We both walked out of the room hand in hand.

We walked into the study to see the whole pack seated and ready to start. They were just waiting for us. There were 2 empty seats by mom and dad was at the stand. We sat next to him and she kissed our foreheads. Then dad started.

"As you all know-" he beamed.

"Dylan and my beautiful daughter Jewel are mates. Yes they are brother and sister but that dosnt change anything."

"Just recently Dylan has marked Jewel-" he paused.

The whole room clapped and cheered.

"But thats not the only reason I called this meeting. Lately, Jewel has been feeling weird. Experiencing weird things. She said she feels more commanding and cant take no for an answer-" 

He stopped and looked at me.

"Well sweety heres the answer to her question: why does she feel more commanding?"

"Jewel. Over the past few days we've been analyzing yours and Dylans blood.-"

Ok what does this have anything to do with blood.

"But we've concluded something very confusing but, it makes me and my wife very proud. And the answer is, DYLAN IS NOT THE FUTURE ALPHA, MY DAUGHTER JEWEL IS"

He said proudly.

"I know this because we have found more alpha blood in Jewels blood than Dylans"

"Thank you all"

OMG WHAT???? IM ALPHA??? HOW? WHAT?

I looked at Dylans face but he wasnt mad or sad. He was also proud.

But I dont wanna be alpha.

"Dylan I-" he cut me off.

"No Jewel. You dont need to explain your self, I am the happiest brother in the world. My sister is future alpha. A girl. That can change things. A girl has every right to be alpha and I wont let gender and being alpha get in between us!" He said with a smile.

Oh my god. That was the sweetest thing I ever heard. But no. I dont want this position. Im giving it up to Dylan and that it.

I kissed Dylan on the cheek and hugged him.

"Thank you Dylan, but im not ready for all this" i said.

I let go of Dylan and im going to find dad.

"Where are you going?" Dylan asked.

"To find dad. Ill be back." I told him.

And i left to find dad.

###########################

LET ME GUESS YOU DIDNT EXPECT THIS. WELL YEA BIG TWIST IN PLOT. PLZ VOTE AND SHARE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY MAH LIL IDJITS.

XOXO~PrincessPeaz

IM REALLY SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT. I PROMISE ILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER!!!

SYNOPSIS OF THE 3 SHOWS!

SUPERNATURAL: Its about two brothers Dean & Sam Winchester and they slay demons and find angels. Its about many things... Parallel universe, ghosts, exorcisms. Everything about a good thriller is in that show. & The brothers are sooo cute! You'll like it, give it a chance and watch it!

TEEN WOLF: TEEN WOLF IS ABOUT AN ORDINARY BOY WHO GOT BITTEN BY A WEREWOLF. NOW SINCE THE BOY HAS SUPERNATURAL POWERS HE AND HIS FRIENDS HAVE TO HELP HIM SAVE HIS CITY BEACON HILLS. (I WILL ADD A TRAILER) 

ARROW: ARROW IS ABOUT A RICH PAYBOY  BILLIONARE WHO GOT STRANDED ON A ISLAND FOR 5 YEARS. NOW HE CAME BACK AS A CHANGED MAN, KNOWING THERE ARE A LOT OF EVIL PEOPLE OUT THERE. NOW HE HAS TO BRING THOSE RICH EVIL PEOPLE DOWN AND SAVE HIS CITY STARLING CITY!