35- Recovery

Hey everyone! This is the last chapter of My Brother Is My...Mate?! There will be an epilogue. But I wanted to thank all of you guys who gave my story a chance. When I first started writing it, I was just in middle school and didn't know what the hell I was doing writing a story. My writing was so cringy, and just plain horrible but you guys still supported me.

Sure there was those people who ridiculed me and said bad things and I was so close to giving up on writing at all but because of the good and heartwarming comments, I literally said 'fuck them' to the mean people and continued for you guys. It means the world to me that you stuck around and continued to support me all this way. I hope my writing improved and after I finish the story I'm going back and fixing each and every chapter.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I will continue to write different stories if you're interested.

So here you go... chapter 35

Not edited...

3rd Person

J looks at Dylan wide eyed. Completely shocked at what he told her. He looked at her with so much pain in his eyes. J opened her mouth to speak, but again, nothing. She tried again but nothing.

Dylan looked around the room to find anything J could use to communicate with and saw a pen and notepad. He picked it up and handed it to her.

'What happened to you after surgery?' J wrote down.