19-All Hell Breaks Loose

Heyyy guys. Time for a new update! This is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote. I want to thank you all for 200k views. It really does mean so much to me. I got many comments asking if Jasmines a werewolf. The answer is no. Ever since she found out about were wolves she got involved with them.

It's been really hard for me lately since I just lost my dad but I couldn't leave you all hanging. I love you all and for all the haters out there, your comments don't affect me because I know that my supporters are out there. Once again thank you for 200k views!!!

(Picture of J played by Crystal Reed )
++++++++++++++++++++

(Dylan P.O.V)

I looked out the window. I saw a lot of humans. Probably about 300 of them. But I also saw werewolves. Most of them are wolves that got kicked out of our pack or rouges. I don't know how a human like Jasmine got involved with the werewolves or bringing them to fight our pack. It just doesn't make sense. Her dad kills wolves and she's siding with them. She probably has an army of 700. But like I said I got an army of thousands so I'm not scared.

I look back at Sam and see him telling the fighters the plan.

"Ok everyone. Don't be scared. You are all strong warriors trained for something like this. We're not going all at once. We're going to have 100 of you to go out with your alpha and I to confront them." He paused to make sure they all understand.

"If they attack first were attacking back. Were-"

"Beta Sam." A warrior asked.

"Yes, Jude?" Sam asked.

"Why are only 100 of us going out there?" He asked.

"Because they need to think we have a small army. We need to think their better and smarter than us. We're all fighting full force. Once we start to tire, either your alpha or I, will mind link your captain saying to release another 100. Those extra 100 will fight along. But once we all tire, your captain will be mind linked again to release all of you. Their army is small. We're an army of 1,300 warriors. They need to be told not to mess with us!" Sam finished.

That was the plan we were abiding. I look back outside and their much closer.

"Sam!" I call.

He looks toward me.

"Yes Alpha?" He asks.

Usually he doesn't call me Alpha, but in front of them he does to show respect.

"Gear up. Their here." I say.

***

"You know the plan right?" Sam asks the army for the hundredth time.

They all nod.

We took the 100 warriors willing to go out first. They all kissed and hugged their loved ones in case they don't return.

We headed outside and saw Jasmine walking up to us.

She took one look at my army and scoffed.

"Look at your pathetic army." She sneered.

I smirked.

"We might be little but were 10 times stronger than them." I shot back.

Jasmine pointed a finger at her army telling them to stay back and she walked up to me.

"What game are you playing? Theirs no way your army is that small." She asked.

"Does this look like a game to you?" I asked.