11-Giving It Up!

Ok guyz. I wanna apologize for not updating for a looongggg timeee, I had school so now its the weekend. Now I can update! Ok so if you haven't already, please read my first chapter in my story 'Wolf In Disguise'. It would really mean the world to me. And also i'm having a contest. So here's the details. ( ZAC EFRON PLAYS DYLAN!!!)

(PIC OF SAM ON SIDE!)

Contest info:

What it's about: So basically you have to make a banner for my story. It dosn't matter which story. It can be any color or theme, it dosn't matter.

Prize:Shoutout w/dedication. Your banner will either be used in a chapter, or my new book cover.

Deadline: December 31, 2014!

How you can send it to me: Either PM it to me on wattpad, or KIK it to me @ a_h619

THANK YOU ALL

NOW HERES THE CHAPPIE!

Dedicated to: KillerPuppy129

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DYLAN P.O.V)

I'm so proud of Jewel. She's Alpha. Now usually any guy would be mad if they found out that they weren't alpha anymore. But not me. It makes me happy. A female alpha can change a lot of things. She can make fairer rules. She can do good for the pack. I had a hunch that I wasn't alpha. Like, I didn't feel command full. Or when people say no to my face I don't get mad. So I already had a hunch. But what's done is done. Jewel is an alpha and I couldn't have it any other way!

(JEWELP.O.V)

I went to go find dad. I did not want to be alpha. Its to much responsibility on my head and I don't think I will do good for this pack. Plus it would be weird for me and my pack if I was alpha female. This pack had a tradition of men for alphas, but it never said girls can be. But I dont want this position, I'm giving it to Dylan. I went to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" a stern voice said.

I walked inside and saw my dad sitting at his chair and reading a WWE magazine. I pulled the magazine from his hands and set it down on the table.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." He hummed.

I took his hand hand and dragged him with me to the sofa.

After we were seated I started talking.

"Dad, I wanna tell you something." I said nervously.

"Yes Sweety" He said.

"Dad, I dont wanna be alpha" I said.

"WHAT? WHY?" He said.

"Ok just please listen to me, I have a really good reason. Just hear me out please" I pleaded.

"Fine Why?" He asked.

"Ok I know its not really normal for a girl to be alpha, but I dont really want to become alpha. Theres to much work and responsibility, plus Dylan has preparing his whole life to be Alpha and now he cant be an alpha. Please I dont wanna be alpha" I told him, avoiding to make eye contact.

"Honey but being an alpha means you have power over everyone, you dont need to do this." He said trying to convince me.

"no dad, please just, I dont wanna be alpha. Please make the announcement and say that Dylan is going to be Alpha." I told him.

"Fine, if that's what you really want. Then I guess I'll do the announcement tonight. Anything to make my little Subway freak happy" He said with a smile.

"Thanks daddy" I said while leaning in to hug him. I gave him a big hug and after a while I let go.

I got up and he gave me a pat on the back. I walked out of the room and shut the door. I needed to find Dylan, I need to tell him the news.

I walked all around the house looking in each room and in each corner but I couldnt find him. Hmmmm where could he be?

I decided I'll tell him later and I walked upstairs to my room. I'm going to bed. I opened the door and see Dylan lying in bed sleeping. Awwww he looked adourable. I changed into different clothes and layed beside him careful not to wake him up. I finally got comfy and layed on my side. I closed my eyes and as soon as I did I felt something on my waist. I opened my eyes to see Dylan wide awake and his hand on my waist.

"I see someone was graced me with his presence" I joked.

"Haha very funny" He said with sarcasm dripping from his every word.

"Dylan I need to tell you something" I said seriously.

"Yup" He said with a smile.

"I uh... Im not alpha anymore" I said looking away from him.

'WHAT WHY??" He asked.

"Listen Dylan and dont you dare interrupt" I looked at him.

He nodded.

"Being alpha is way to much for me. I dont want to be responsibe is anything wrong happens. Plus Its usually a guy whos alpha. Its not normal for a girl to be alpha. Plus you've been preparing for this moment ever since you were a kid. Seeing that what you wanted the most was taken away from you hurts me. I wont be able to live with myself knowing that I took the alpha title away from you. So its final your going to be alpha and thats final. I already spoke with dad, he tried to convice me that I was doing the wrong thing but he finally agreed to. So please just accept the title. Please." I said a little breathless.

For the first time in years, I saw a tear slide down Dylans cheek. He tried to turn away. Hes embarassed. Aww. I turned him around and wiped the tear away.

"Why the tear?"I asked with a little laugh.

"Your little 'speech' touched me J. No one that I know of would ever give up the alpha title. And yes I accept. I love you J, I really do." He said giving me a hug.

I gave him a slow peck on the lips and we both layed back down. He put his arm over my waist and we looked into each others eyes and I slowly drifted asleep.