The Last Wolf Standing

Hey guys! How are you? I got home from the hospital a couple of hours ago. I'm feeling much better. I'm really happy because the doctor told us that he needs to preform surgery on my cousin to remove the tumor, then after being under observation for a couple of she could go home. He said he's happy that we brought her early, and that why she only needs a surgery. I want to thank all of you who picked me up when I was down.

Thank you for your comments. Because I'm really happy right now, I'm going to post a chapter 26 tomorrow.

Also, I wrote a new story. Well kind of new. Its called,

Last Wolf Standing

Here's the description.

Once upon a time, Hanes Creek was full of wolves. Werewolves to be exact. That was until they were ambushed by the strongest rouge pack in the world. All wolves in the Blue Sea pack were dead. All except Aliya Michaelson. The infamous Royal Wolf.

Years have past. Humans have claimed Hanes Creek as theirs. Aliya just blends in. Trying to fit in. Trying to conceal her identity. She attends school with the humans, eats with the humans, and has friends that are humans.

Aliya is bullied everyday. She is being pushed to her limits. But she can't do anything. Not without giving her self up. She needs to keep her identity a secret to protect herself.

But how long will she keep it up? She hates her life. Hates her bullies. Hates her tormenter: Chase Ryder.
Mr. Popular, the jock, the player, the bully.
He hates her guts and does what he can to get rid of her.

She has such a hard life. Why? Because she's the Last Wolf Standing.

Please check it out and tell me what you think. New chapter and cast is up as of right now! Thank you so much once again.