6• I Get Jumped By Some Cowards!

Ok sorry for not updating for a long time. Im still really depressed. I found a bunch of photos of me and my uncle and now all I wanna do is cry. So sorry if the chapter is short or not that good.

Dedicated to: @TheDiariesChick

(IN EDITING...)

All Rights Reserved.

***********************

(Jewels P.O.V)

I woke up feeling so refreshed. I felt as if I was floating on cloud nine. My first kiss ever, and I did it with my brother. Well when you say it that way, it's disgusting. My mate. Dylan. Hes so perfect. I decided to take a quick shower. But then I releized that Dylans arm was ontop of my waist. He looked so peaceful asleep and I didnt want to disturb him.

I gently took his arm and lifted over me. Then I depostied it on the bed. As soon as I was going to get off the bed Dylan pulled me back to him.

"not so fast missy" he scolded in a playful way.

"Come on Dylan let me go" i told him.

"why" he asked.

"I have to take a shower." i said back.

"mind if I join ya" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"ewww Dylan no" I said putting up my best fake disgusted face.

"dont strain yourself, you know you want me" he said with a smirk plastered on his sexy face.

"As if" i scoffed.

I then took his hand and walked to the bathroom. As soon as I was about to enter I stopped.

"I know for a fact, that you want me" i told him wearing a smirk of my own.

"Your right I do" he said.

Then he ran up to wear I was but I went in the bathroom and locked the door.

"ill handle u, once ur done" he said.

I waited until I heard his faint footsteps. Then I took of my clothes. I turned on the hot water and let the water fall all over my body! After an hour I got out. I just love to take showers. I pulled my hand out the curtain to grab my towel. But there was no towel.

*crap*

*shit*

I thought, dammit where was the towel. I poked my head out the bathroom door. And there it was lying on my bed. If only I can grab it. I closed the bathroom door. Im naked. What if somebody walked in the room. No, No I cant take this risk. I Once again poked my head out the door. I saw Shareen. Shes our servant. Thank god.

"Psss. Shareen" I whispered.

I dont know why I whispered.

She looked up at me and smiled. She had brown really curly hair that went up to her shoulders and hazelnut eyes. She stood at about 5'5 and she was mateless. He left her and I feel really bad for her .

"Can you please hand me the towel?' I asked nicely.

She hesitated for a moment and then gave it to me. Weird. As soon as I was about to take it from her Dylan ran out of the closet and took it from my hand.

"what the hell Dylan give the dam towel back" I yelled

"Nah its all good" He said smiling.

"Please Dylan" I said making my best puppy dog face.