28-Promposals

Hey guys! How are you doing? Sorry I didn't update for a while. I'm taking driving school, so I've been really tired lately. But I have 2 days off, so I decided to update!

Vote and comment what you think!

Thank you!!
•••

(1 week later...)

(J's P.O.V)

"Oh my god! Prom is in a week and we've barely gone shopping!" Diana freaked.

"Okay calm down Diana. You know what I'm worried about?" I ask.

"What?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Dylan didn't ask me to prom yet. I mean I'm not saying that he has to, but every girl has that fantasy. He doesn't need to, but it would be nice." I say looking at my shoes.

"Yeah, I feel you. But let's not let that bring our mood down. We need to go shopping for dresses asap!" Diana squeaked.

She got off my bed and went into my closet. She came back with some jeans and a simple shirt that said Stilinski on it and threw it at me.

"I'll wait in the car." She said and walked out the door.

After I changed I went downstairs and saw Diana waiting in her car. She recently got it. I absolutely loved it. It was an Audi R8. It was such a beautiful car. It was a dark purple and she had the license plate customized so it said, Chica.

I quickly hop inside and we make our way to the mall.

°°°

We've been to every store and we can't find a dress that we like. We walk into another store and we look around. I dress on a couple of dresses. None one them were right. Either some were too long, or tight on me. Some were just to revealing. I sat on a bench and huffed.

This was harder than I thought.

"JEWEL GET YOUR SMALL ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I heard Diana yell from the other side of the store.

Feeling really embarrassed, I walked over to her and saw her holding a dress. It was a beautiful dark blue color.

She shoved the dress in my hand and ushered me in the fitting room. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped the dress on. I look in the mirror and my breath hitches. This dress is absolutely breathtaking.