32-The Future

I should be sleeping. It's 11:46pm but I felt like updating. I have to wake up in 5.5 hours for school 😒🔫

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment! Thankssss😘

What's your favorite song?

(Currently, Party Monster is my favorite! And False Alarm!!)

•••

(Dylan P.O.V)

I was sitting in the living room, flipping through the channels. Nothing good is on. I close the T.V and walk over to the kitchen and make myself a snack.

I open the pantry and find a pack of Ramen. I get a saucepan and fill it with water. Then, I open the stove and place the saucepan on it and add the ramen. After 5 minutes, it's done and I place it in a bowl.

As soon as I set the bowl down, I hear J screaming from upstairs. I immediately run upstairs to her aid. But her door was locked. With my wolf slowly taking control to make sure our mate is okay, I kick her door open and run to her bed.

Tears are pouring down her face and she's holding her head.

"J I'm here baby. Stop crying." I comfort. I bring her face into my chest and stroke her hair.

Soon Mom and Dad come rushing in. They see her broken door while running in with Diana, Sam, Juan and Juàrez hot behind them. They all see the door and think of the worst.

We all sit near her and give her some time to calm down. After a couple of minutes, she stops crying and her breathing evens out.

"Julia, sweetheart. What happened?" Mom asks worriedly.

"I don't know. I had a dream that hunters attacked us. But the dream felt so real." She says hiccuping.

"What happened in this dream?" Dad asks.

J explains everything to us.

"This makes sense." Sam spoke up.

"What makes sense?" Juàrez asks.

"A couple of days ago, I was patrolling the perimeter. We found a couple of men in the woods just south of here. We tried to catch them, but they were really fast and slipped out. I already told Dylan about this." He says bringing the incident up.

"So are you trying to say that Jewel saw the future or something?" Diana asked.

(If you guys forgot, Dylan and J both have supernatural powers. You could go back to Chapter 1 for a refresher.)

"Julia. How long has it been since you last saw into the future?" Dad seriously asks.

"I don't know. A long time."

"What time was it in your dream?" I ask.

"About 4 am." She says.

I glace at her clock. It read 2:35.

"Its 2:35. If all of this is going to happen, then we don't have time to just sit around." I speak.

"Julia, were the pack members safe? Because we cannot stop the future, but we could change it." Mom says.

"Yeah they were fine."

"Okay, so first things first, we have to get them to safety. And Diana, you will be taking them, along with Juan. We don't want to danger you or the baby and Juan will take care of you." Mom tells her.