34-Loss

I'm just going to jump right into this...It's been forever.

This chapter isn't edited yet, so sorry for any mistakes.

(J's P.O.V)

I saw Dylan get hit with each bullet. It seemed as if it happened in slow motion. I left everything and ran to him. I caught him in my arms and he shifted back into his human form.

No this can't be happening right now. NONE of this happened in my vision. What the fuck is going on?!

I can't lose him.

Not like this.

I look up at my surroundings and see everyone viciously fighting Vincent. This whole time he's always been one step ahead, but not any fucking more.

"Ryder...can you hear me?" I spoke to Dylan's wolf.

Dylan is unconscious but I know Ryder is always there.

I heard Dylan breathe heavily and I knew it was actually Ryder.

"Sweetheart, please keep Dylan alive for as long as you can. I'm going to take care of this." I say, with a few loose tears falling.

I heard Dylan let out a sigh and I knew it was Ryder once again.

I leave Dylan and get up. I see Vincent focused on fighting everyone else. I take this moment and focus all my energy into concentrating. I take a deep breath and focus on Vincent.

Time to get one step ahead of this bitch.

I put all my power into getting into Vincent's mind. Trying to read it and see what he has planned.

I see flashes of my house.

I see flashes of the empty woods.

And then flashes of bombs planted all around it. Each left with 7 minutes left. And as quickly as I saw it, I lost focus to hearing Vincent yelling.

Oh my god, even if he doesn't kill us, he still will. I mind link everyone.

'GUYS VINCENT HAS BOMBS ALL OVER THE HOUSE!' I mind link everyone, making sure to sound as loud as I possibly can.

In a split second they all look at me and see the urgency written all over my face.

But soon their attention is adverted back to Vincent.

'FUCK! HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT?!' I hear Juárez ask.

'LESS THAN 6 MINUTES. I HAVE A PLAN AND THERES NO OTHER OPTION TO ARGUE ON IT. AS SOON AS I RUN GET DYLAN AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!' I say.

As soon as I said it, I let go of Dylan and ran at Vincent. He  held a gun towards me but I kicked it out of his hand. I used the time he took to comprehend what happened and I ran out of the room.

I know he's after me, and would chase me. And soon enough, he was. Running at me at full speed.

Instead of stopping and fighting, I ran around my house. I needed to buy enough time for them to get out. I ran upstairs and hid in my bedroom, locking my door.