17-Fighting Over TV Shows...?

Sorry. Thats one big word you all deserve. I didn't update for the longest time and I feel so bad. So without any more distractions, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Dylan P.O.V)

It's been so long since I've kissed her. I didn't want to stop but I was running low on air. I manned up and let her pull back first. Our lips separated, our foreheads resting on each others. I missed her so much. She smiled at me. I heard a cough in the back and saw the doctor.

"Mr. Ryder, I just need to check her blood pressure." He told me.

I nodded and moved out of the way. I saw him take her blood pressure and leave. I looked down and noticed my shoe was untied. I bent down and started to tie my shoe.

"Dylan!" I heard J gasp.

I quickly stood up and ran to her side.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay? Does-"

"I missed so many Supernatural episodes!" she realised.

Really, Supernatural? Out of all the things in the world to be worried about, she worries about Supernatural.

"J, Supernatural is not important right now." I said.

"Not important. NOT Important. NOT IMPORTANT!" She yelled.

Oh man, I screwed up and pulled her plug.

"Since you said that, you are watching every Supernatural episode with me when we get home. Understood?" She said, all scary.

"I-Uhh-" I trail off.

"Understood?" She said.

"Understood." I said defeated.

I saw her smile and I felt so much better. These past few weeks haven't been easy, and seeing her smile takes all the pain away.

I heard a knock on the door and another doctor walked in. He was holding a bunch of documents. He looked like he was in his 20's. He looked at J and a smile came on his face. My wolf didn't like him much. I scoffed and he looked at me and looked away like I'm nothing. I guess he doesn't know I'm the alpha. I'll show him.

"Do you need something doc?" I asked.

He looked at me and glared.

"Excuse me, but are you related to her?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm her boyfriend" I answered back.

He stiffened. But slowly relaxed. He turned around and asked her questions, acting like I wasn't there. At first, he was asking medical questions, and I didn't mind, but then he started to ask her questions like, her favourite food, or car. I started to get a little mad, but I kept my cool. Then he asked J her age, and what type of boys, she likes to date. Then I snapped.

"Are you done?" I asked.

He turned around, with a look of disgust on his face.

"Don't you know it's rude to talk, when two elders are talking?" He asked.

Oh so now he thinks he's old.

"Elder my ass. I'm more mature and respectful than you." I said back.

He turned around.

"What would you know about respect? Your what 18, 19 years old." He said.

"19" I said.

"Ok then, why don't you go back to your WWE matches or something. Don't disturb me."

Is he really saying that?

"WWE. Is that the best you got. Seriously, your flirting with my girlfriend and I won't do anything. Who do you think I am?" I asked.

"Someone, who acts older than they really are." He responded.

Man, he's really pissing me off.

"She's my girlfriend. Lay off, or I WILL KILL YOU!" I shouted.

"Kill me? Boy, I am more trained and higher ranked than you, I'll beat and KILL you in a fight!" He said.

"Is that what you really think?" I asked, amused.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He asked.

"No, but you look like your constipated." I said.

His eyes turned blue and he lunged at me. He's an omega. I didn't shift. Not yet at least. For now I was dodging his punches and kicks. I guess he can do anything physically, but he looked at J and he knew he could emotionally hurt me. Before I could get to her he ran to her and put a scapel ( doctors knife) to her neck. I ran up to him.

"Uh-Uh-Uh. One more step and I slit her neck." He threatened. I took a step back.

"Please, you don't need to do this" I said.

"Maybe I do." He said. and went to cut her neck. I turned right there are pulled him away before he could cut her and threw him into the wall. I felt my canines extract and my eyes are red. He looked at my eyes and cowered in fear. I went up to him and asked him,

"Can you beat and KILL me in a fight?"

"N-No" He replied.

" I'm pretty sure I'm more trained and more respectful than you, and if you try to ever get near me more my MATE again, I'll end you!" I shouted.

His eyes widened.

"Mate?" He asked.

"Mine." I possessively said.

"I'm sorry Alpha" He said.

Hell nah, if he thinks, he's getting away from this.

"You are to be locked up in the prison for 1 month." I said.

"WHAT? WHY?" He complained.

"Let me refresh your memory, 1. You flirted with my mate, 2. You disrespected both of US, 3. You tried to KILL her, and 4. you fought me." I said.

He looked down in shame, and I mind linked the officers to take him away. After they took him away, I got J some food and we talked for hours. I heard a knock on the door and Sam and Diana were there.

"JEWEL!" Diana squealed.

She ran up to J and hugged her, and Sam did the same. Except squeal.

"How you feeling?" Sam asked.

"Good. I feel like going home and catching up on Supernatural, and every other TV Show I missed." She said.

" I am so with you on that girl." Diana said back.

Sam rolled his eyes and sat down. I got up to pack J's things. Because after a long time, it's time to go home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYYY!!! After a long time, I updated. Hoped you all enjoy!

Have a good day!

XoXo~ PrincessPeaz