27- The Cook Off: Part 2

I was able to convince the doctors to let me come home early. I'm so thankful I'm home. So therefore, here's a chapter for those of you who picked me up when I was down. Thank you!

I have one more question:

What's your favorite dessert?
Mine: Black Forest Cake

And I also realised that I didn't post the chapter of how Dylan asked J out, and Dylan's ceremony. I thought this whole time it was published but it's not. I have the entire chapter written, but I'm gonna edit it first, and if I can get 100 votes on this chapter, I'll post it.

I know it sounds really messed up, but I work really hard on writing these chapters.

ALSO I MADE A TWITTER!! YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A FOLLOW. THE LINK IS IN MY BIO OR JUST GO TO TWITTER AND TYPE IN @PrincessPeaz and I should come up. I will post update and clues for the next chapter. Thanks!

Thanks, and here's the chapter.

(Not edited)

(J's P.O.V)

Dad and I went back home in our Suburban and Dylan and Juàrez went back in Dylan's Porsche. Since I'm 18 now, I'm looking at different dealerships for a car that I like. But I already know what I'm going to end up with. To be honest, I already decided when I was little.

I'm going to buy a Chevrolet Camero. When ever I tell anyone that that's the car I'm going to get, they all have that same shocked look, and say the same thing. Everytime.

"That car is for guys. You're a girl, you can't get it."

Well does it look like I care. It's 2016. I can have what ever car I want. Screw them. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't make me any different. Hell, I was originally Alpha. If that doesn't say anything, then I don't know what does.