24- Home Sweet Home+ Sequel A/N

HEY! HOW'S EVERYONE DOING? I'M SO HAPPY THAT SCHOOLS FINALLY OVER!!! NOW I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB AND LOOKING TO BUY A CAR. I want to buy a Chevy Camero.

Have any of you lost weight? Because I really want to loose weight. If you can, please tell me how you did. I'm kinda lazy, so if you have any ways to loose weight without exercise please let me know. I want to lose at least 70-80 pounds. You could direct message me, or comment below.

There's important information about the sequel at the end so please don't forget to check that out.

And I want to shout out a friend of mine who finally made a Wattpad account and she's writing a story. It's a Zayn Malik fanfic. It's called Taken. Her account name is cheesynachos_ Please check her out and give her story a chance and follow her. Thanks!

(MY BABY SAM IN THE PICTURE)

Anyway, here's the chapter!

Snapchat- Alazxx

(Not Edited)
----------------------------------------------------

(Dylan P.O.V)

The brothers looked at me wide eyed. Then they looked at each other.

"I-uh-we..." Juàerz trailed off.

"It's okay, you can take your time to decide. I'm not putting you on the spot." I said smiling.

"Thanks." Juan said relieved.

"Dylan you know that today is our last day here, right?" Sam asked.

Oh man! I completely forgot. I've had such a great time here.

"Ugh! Why?!" Diana groaned.

We all laughed at her.

"Maybe we can come back later?" J asked hopefully.

We all nodded in understanding.

"So do you guys want to come back home with us?" I asked.

They looked at each other as if they were mind linking. Then, they turned to me with a smile plastered on both their faces.

"We'd love to!" They said.

×××××××××××××××××

Currently, J and I packing our things. I'm really going to miss this. Here. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I look back and see J. I grab one of her arms and kiss her hand.

"I love you so fudging much. I don't know where I would be without you." I told J.

She let out a small giggle.

"I love you too Dylan. I would take a bullet for you, any day. Sacrifice myself, if that means you'll be okay. I'll die, just so you can live." She finished.

Did I say how much I love her?

We heard a knock on the door. I let out a groan, and I hear J laugh. I smile at her and peck her lips. I open the door to see Sam and Diana standing outside. I saw a smirk reach Sam's face.