18-Bring It On

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT. I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE! HERE YOU GO!!!
--------------------------------------------
(Dylan P. O. V)
I opened my eyes. My mind is was blown. So many of my pack are hurt or dead. But I know who did this and who helped her. I still had Jasmin's ring. I let my wolf take full control and followed the scent.

After about 40 minutes of running I came across a lake. It was beautiful. The scent stopped here. I advanced and saw a army of rouges under Jasmin's control. There were about 500 wolves. But I don't need to worry, I got a army of thousands. I mind linked Sam to get the wolves ready for battle and to keep J safe. I went back to the back house. I needed to talk to J before we fight.

I got back home and saw everyone is preparing. I looked for Sam and saw him in the kitchen.

"Sam" I called.

He came running to me.

"Hey, everyone is ready." He said.

"That's good. Where's Diana?" I asked.

"She's with Jewel." He said.

"And where are they?" I asked

"Their in Jewels room"

I nodded and ran to J's room. As I got up there I heard them talking. I knew it wouldn't be the right thing to eavesdrop, so I knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Diana. I guess she understand because she smiled at both of us and she left.

J was sitting on her bed smiling at me. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her cheek.

"I barely got to talk to you." I said.

A tear slipped down her cheek.

"Hey, hey why are you crying?" I asked quietly.

"I'm scared." She said crying even more.

"Look there's nothing to be scared of, I'm here for you. I'll give my life up for you. But don't be scared. I gotchu " I said with a wink.

A smile appeared on her face.

"That's what I'm scared of. I don't wanna lost you. Your my life, my friend, my brother for God sakes, your my MATE." She said crying more.

I gave her a hug. I put one finger under her chin and lifted her head so her eyes are looking directly at me.

"I'm not going any where." I said and leaned in for a kiss.

As soon as my lips touched hers so much electricity flew through me. I felt so much alive. I felt like I could kill 50 wolves at once. She passionately kissed back. Knowing she kissed me back made me really happy. The kiss was slow and our lips moved in a perfect sync. It felt like a pure bliss. I had the biggest urge to keep going and do more but first were in a middle of a war, and second, I wanna make sure she's ready. I don't want to force her. I knew my wolf was going to take over so I pulled out of the kiss.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked sadly.

"Trust me hun, I didn't want to. I wanted to explore ABOVE and BEYOND" I said with a smirk.

J's face turned a deep red. She looks really cute when she blushes.

"Why didn't you?" She asked.

I looked at her with shock written all over my face.

"I didn't know if you were ready or not. I didn't want to force you. Plus its not really the best time" I said.

She smiled.

"I'm always ready." She said with a wink in return.

"We're gonna have so much fun when this is over." I said with a low voice.

And once again she blushes.
---------------------------------------------------------
J took medicine and fell asleep. I saw Dylan arranging everything to fight. He seriously has been here for me since day one, and I owe him big time. After this was all over I'm throwing a party for him. I walk up to him.

"Sup" I say.

"Hey." He replied.

"Bro, you look so tired. Go and sleep for a couple of hours. If the situation wasn't bad I would drug you and make you sleep for days." I said.

He looked at me. He held a shocked face that turned into a smile.

"I'm just waiting for all this to be over so I can catch up on my shows." He says.

I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Really out of all the things in the world to look forward to, your TV shows come to mind. I thought you would get in bed with Diana." I say with a smirk.

"Oh yeah Diana too. But she knows my TV shows are my top priority. But I love her more than my TV shows. OH MY GOD!" He yells out of nowhere.

"What whats wrong?" I panic.

"I missed a whole season of The Walking Dead!" He says with a shocked expression.

I hit my face from frustration. Really? The Walking Dead?

"Dude. Seriously. I love The Walking Dead and all, but there are much more important things." I say.

"I know but I left off on such a cliff hanger." He says.

He turns to the side. He stands in position and turns his head toward me.

"Their fucking with the wrong people." He says using Rick's voice.

I laugh at how bad he tried to imitate him.

"Spoiler alert, Carol bombs Terminus, Tyreese dies, they find safe haven, Rick kisses a blonde, 'Glenn dies', and the walls for their safe haven falls" I say. I know that Glenn is not dead but I said it on purpose. He looks at me and his face turns red.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT? GLENN DIED? HOW? YOU SHIT ON. ILL GET YOU BACK JUST YOU WATCH!" He said madly.

I smile and flick him on the head. He looks taken by surprise because I don't do that. He flicked me back. On the nose. Which by the way hurts way more. I flick him on the lip and I get one back on my ear.

"ALPHA THEIR HERE!" One of the guards yell.

"Tell everyone. Get ready for battle." I say seriously.
-----------------------------------------------

And done. Sorry for not posting in such a long time. I was really caught up in some personal things. But here's a new chapter. Hope y'all like it.

Bye mah lil idjits!