21- Juàerz & Juan Espinosa

Hey guys whats up? I know I took a really long time to update but I was recovering, and I thankfully, successfully did. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote, leave your comments because I love reading them and share the story with your friends.

Snapchat- alazxx
-----------------------

(Dylan P. O. V)

J put her lips on mine. I didn't expect it, but hey I'm not complaining. I kissed her back with passion and slowly. She also kissed passionately. Our lips moved in a slow, perfect sync. It was perfect. Sitting on the beach, the gentle breeze, and us kissing. We soon pulled apart and rested our foreheads on each other. I grabbed her hands in mine and gave them a gentle squeeze. We sat like that for about a minute.

"DYLAN!" We heard Sam call.

We pulled away. Why do people always ruin our moments.

Groaning I got up and walked towards Sam. I heard J laughing and a smile found its way to my face. I walked over to Sam, who was with 2 foreign men, who looked latino.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Dude, listen to this. This is Juàerz, and Juan Espinosa. They own the hall down the road. They saw us and invited us to the ball their holding tomorrow. What do you think? Can we go?" He asked.

I studied each of them.

Juàerz looked about 5'9. Sunkist tan skin, 6 pack. Brown hair, spiked. And there was Juan. 5'8, Sunkist tan skin, looks more muscular than Juàerz, but his hair was parted to the side.

I thought for a minute. It would be nice to go to a ball. A good break and spend some time with J.

"Sure, why not? Seems like fun!" I said to Sam.

As soon as I said that Sams' face lit up.

"Thanks bro." He said hugging me.

"So where exactly is your hall?" I asked.

"You know where Pinewood Apartments are?" Juan asked.

"Yeah, about 2 blocks away." I said.

"Yup, our hall is literally right across from there." Juàerz finished.

I nodded my head.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see J.

"Hey what's going on?" She asked.

"And who must you be?" Juàerz asked with a sly smile.

"My names Julia, but please, call me J." J politely said.

"Julia, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said.

That really ticked me off.

"She's my girlfriend." I added.

I could see already that Juàerz doesn't like me. The smile from his face fell.

"Oh. My apologies." He said.

I nodded my head. I told J all about the ball and she was super excited.

"So do we have to pay for tickets for anything?" J asked.

"No mam. It's on the house." Juan answered.

After talking for about 15 more minutes it got dark and we parted our ways.
-------+++-------

I lay on my bed waiting for J. I'm super exhausted after today. It was a well needed break. I closed my eyes for a little bit, and felt the bed dip next to me.