15-Welcome Home!

Heyyyyyy!!! So sorry for like not updating in a long time. I was really busy setting up for my sisters marriage. I swear her husband is so hot! Well life is like that. Any who, so please vote and comment, and I will post the best comment I received at the end!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

( Dylan P.O.V)

I drove as fast as I can. I wanted to get home fast so I could tell everyone the great news. My heart was beating so fast, adrenaline pumping through my veins. I was beyond happy. I gave Sam a quick call and told him to wait for me in the cell where we kept the whore. I got home in 10 minutes and I went straight to my dad. I knocked on his mahogany office doors and after 5 seconds of waiting the door opened. My dad stood there looking lifeless. It pained, seeing him like that. He stood aside to let me through and I sat on the couch.

"What do you need?" He asked politely.

" Dad, I have news to share." I said back.

He nodded his head, signaling me to continue.

" I went to the hospital today, because J has a panic attack and-" I was cut off.

"Is my baby OK?" He asked frantically.

"Yeah dad, she's OK. So I went to the hospital. I talked to the doctor, and he said that J will be OK." I said with a low smile.

I looked up at my dad, and the biggest smile, I've even seen was plastered on his face. He got up and gave me a hug. Then I felt something wet on my shirt. I pulled away from the hug and saw that my dad was crying.

"Dad. She's going to be OK." I reassured him.

"I know she is. My daughter is strong!" He said proudly.

After spending more time with Dad, I left. I saw Mom and told her that dad was calling her. After all, J is her daughter too. She left and I heard a low scream of joy. I smiled and went to Sam. I entered the prison and saw that Sam took his time with torturing Jasmine. I smiled at the sight. Now I'm not some sort of freak who loves torturing people, but that was a sight for me to see.

I decided that Jasmine should hear the news so I cleared my throat and they both turned their heads toward me.

"Dylan! What did the doctor say?" He asked worriedly.

" The doctors said that J will be OK." I said smiling.

Sam let out a relieved sigh and he took out his phone to tell Diana. He went to a corner to speak to her, but I swear I heard her scream. I walked up to Jasmine, a scoff escaping my mouth.

"That skank lives?" She asked.

"See, that's what you call a STRONG MATE!" I said with pride.