Reverberator

Scientist Dr. Andy Shaw has developed the Reverberator, a machine that allows a person to see beyond normal conceivable reality. His assistant, Dr. Sachin Dalal, activates the machine and observes strange creatures in the air. One of them has bitten him. He informs Shaw about the functionality of the machine. Shaw, driven by a lust for power and knowledge, turns on the machine and is driven mad by the feelings that cause the Reverberator. The machine breaks down at full power, causing the broker to panic and run away. When the police arrive, they find Shaw dead, still no blood. Dalal has been arrested on the charge of murder.

Dalal is committed to a psychiatric ward, where he is treated by Dr. Karishma Luhana. After Dalal gives his account of Shaw's ' death, Karishma orders that Dalal undergo a CT scan, showing that Dalal's pineal gland is enlarged and growing. Convinced of Dalal's innocence, Karishma has him released to her custody, and takes him back to Shaw's ' house and the machine. They are accompanied by inspector Jay Dixit , who investigated
Shaw's ' death.

Karishma and Dalal rebuild the Riverbarator. The broker re-activates the machine, revealing more creatures along with the naked Dr. Shaw. His consciousness now changed and expanded, Shaw tells of a world beyond him that is more pleasant than ordinary reality, and that his death was a means to ascend into this realm. Shaw attacks Dalal, Jai and Karishma with mud-covered weapons. The broker shuts down the machine, causing Shaw and Jeev to disappear.

Karishma thinks the machine can shed light on victims of schizophrenia and brain damage and suggests they turn it back on, but Jay and Dalal disagree. While Jay and Dalal are asleep, Katherine wakes up and turns him back on, revealing the now mutated Shaw. Shaw captures Karishma, preparing to eat her brain and take her to the beyond. Dalal and Jai go to the dungeon to turn off the power, but encounter a giant worm-like monster that attacks Dalal. Jai succeeds in shutting down the power, saving Dalal and Karishma and sending Shaw away.

Jai decides that they should leave the house. Shaw somehow returns and the machine is turned back on, as the trio runs into the attic to deactivate it. Karishma and Dalal are attacked by bee-like creatures, and as Jai moves them out of the way, he eats a bone. Dalal fights Shaw and frees Karishma, but then her enlarged pineal gland protrudes from her forehead. Karishma short-circuited the machine by repeatedly spraying it with a fire extinguisher.

She takes Dalal back to the hospital, where he is assessed for dementia and schizophrenia, as his story was similar to Dalal's. As Karishma is being prepared for shock treatment by a sadistic staff member, Dalal develops an excessive appetite for human brains and kills karishma's superior Dr. Burmawala. Karishma runs away and comes back home with a bomb. The crazed Dalal follows her.

Karishma planted a bomb on the Riverbarator. The broker attacked him. Just as he is about to eat her brain, she cuts off his pineal gland, returning him to consciousness. Dr. Shaw will reconnect the disconnected wires of the reverberator and repair the short circuit damage. Shaw returns and eats Dalal's brain. Before Shaw can do so with Charisma, the pimp's consciousness fights for control within Shaw, with the opposing consciousness tearing up their shared body. As the bomb detonates, Catherine escapes through the attic window, destroying the riverbarter and killing both Shaw and the broker.

Upon landing outside, Karishma broke her leg and neighbors gathered around her as she was mentally broken, saying "It ate him!" Between the mad laughter and the crying.