Just love

Andy  is a voice instructor and the object of affection to his unattractive and tone-deaf vocal student Miss Daisy Braganza, with Lorie as his musical accompanist. After an excruciating session, Max enters his classroom to tell Andy that his uncle Paul had died and left him an inheritance of 50 crore rupees. However, Andy cannot collect the money unless he is married within 48 hours after the reading of the will, leaving him only a few hours to find a bride. Andy uses his address book to call and propose to any and all women he has ever known in the phone booth, but he is unsuccessful. With time running out, Max and Lorrie lead Andy through a series of disastrous situations including the destruction of a phone booth and Andy being beaten silly by a woman named Miss Hopkins, who had just moved into the building and mistook Andy for her cousin George. As he gathers his thoughts, Andy unintentionally proposes to Miss Daisy. She happily accepts and the two of them, with Max and Lorie in tow, head over to a court  to get married. Shemp pulls out the wedding ring but accidentally loses it in the piano. Max forces him to look, and Andy wrecks the piano before finding the ring.

Then, Shaw's landlord calls to tell Max that Schmp's inheritance was reported in the newspaper and that all of Shaw's ex-girlfriends find out and are looking for him.  They all reach the courthouse in a quest to marry Shaw to get their money, where chaos ensues.  The women begin to fight, taking out their aggression not only on each other but also on Max and Laurie, who are repeatedly kicked in the shin while trying to break them up amidst a crowd of struggling women.  Max also sets up a bear trap in a chair that awaits any women who are constantly pushing each other, but the plan backfires as he tries to resist a fighter who kills him.  Pushes back onto the chair, causing the trap to close painfully.  Him.  Nevertheless, Shaw, in a stunned state, marries Miss Daisy to collect the money.  As Shaw arrives, he is told what has happened, and is horrified beyond condemnation.