Call me tomorrow. Alright ?

I haven't received any message on my phone yet.
  I guess he wasn't going to call me back.  I can't really blame him, maybe I was a bit too quick yesterday.
  I saw him long before he noticed me.  She has shiny black hair and unnatural blue eyes.  I wasn't the only one to see it, that's for sure.  His movements were as graceful as those of the boys.  And his smile... his smile.
  I would die for that smile.
  No messages yet...
  I thought about calling her, maybe tomorrow to apologize for going too fast.  I'm a coward, I know, but I couldn't bring myself to dial her number.
  Also he promised that he will contact me when he is ready.
  So I'll wait.  I am patient.

I know, I'll just casually stroll in front of his house.  Just checking to see if he's home.  Maybe he's out, that would explain why he couldn't call me yet.
  He lives half an hour away anyway.  Maybe he is shy and afraid to call me.  Stupid boy  I will go to him and tell him that he need not be afraid.  I don't mind if he needs time.
  He lives quite secluded on a farm on the outskirts of town.  As I approach, I can hear the sheep in the stables.  My heart stops when I see that the light is on inside.  He must be there, he told me yesterday that his parents would be gone for the weekend.  They left him to look after the sheep for those days.  Poor kid, it must be hard work.  He was probably too busy to call me.  I have to stay here till his parents come back and help him take care of all those sheep.

I knock on the door, but he doesn't answer.  Maybe he fell asleep.  I smile at the thought of his beautiful face softened by sleep.  I try the door, it's open.  There is hardly any crime here, so I think there is no need to lock the door.  I try to stay as calm as possible as I sneak into the house.  I want to surprise her.  I cry at every creaking as I climb the stairs.
  Finally I reached the bedroom and I carefully opened the door.

  There he is, lying on the bed as I thought.  I quietly turn on the nightlight on her desk so I can see her face.
  His blue eyes are wide open, staring into space and his whole face is a bloody mess.  Her cheeks have been sculpted, with most of the skin removed and hanging down the sides of her face.  She is missing her fingernails, placing them on a carefully arranged bed.  The words are carved on his bare chest.
  I look at him, my hands cover my mouth.
  He is still the same as I left him yesterday.  He must have been so tired that he slept all day.  how lovely!
  I kiss her forehead softly, making sure I don't wake her up.  Then I write another message under the message on his chest, letting him know I'm here when he needs me.
  I leave the room, go back outside.  I guess it's time for the sheep to sleep.
  And tomorrow I will introduce myself to his parents.  I am sure they will love me too.