3:03 am

It was 3:03 in the morning and I was screaming. This was my dream. In my dream, I saw everyone whom I ever knew or loved to be killed by a creature. It had a small thick body, and long thin arms, ending with claws that looked like a sword compared to the claws. Its eyes were slipped which shined red in the dark, and its teeth were horny like horn, and steak as sharp as a knife. Before it hit them, he saw me, and laughed every time, before it separated my loved ones from its sharp claws. How did we get it? This made me copy my father's voice, let it go to his house; It cannot come without permission to tell me after ripping my mother's heart. This dream came to an end and the creature smiled badly and walked towards me slowly, pulling my claws on the floor, I screamed, and sat down. I was in my room, in my bed, safe again. 3:03, I hear a knock at the door, I immediately froze.

Andy, I heard you scream, are you okay?" I heard my mom say. What a relief, Mom is here.

"I'm fine mom, just a nightmare" I replied, relief washing over me

  "Okay darling, I've got you a glass of water, do you want it? Mom told me back

  "Sure, come in," I said.  And as soon as those words came out of my mouth, I remembered that it was September, and I had moved back to my college dorm 3 weeks earlier.