Ouija board

There was a girl named Rebecca who was interested in the paranormal.  She and her friends would get together every day after school to play with a Ouija board.  They would spend the whole afternoon trying to contact the spirits.  Just had to do something to pass the time.  He asked all kinds of questions, but did not take anyone seriously.  That was until he was approached by a very strange spirit.

  It was a normal afternoon and Elena and her friends had gathered around the Ouija board.

  "Is anybody there?"  They kept asking.

  Eventually, Planchet went "yes."

  "Who is this?"  He asked.

  Planchet wrote the name: "A-N-A".

  "How old are you?"  He asked.

  Planchet did not work.

  They kept asking questions and eventually found out that they were talking to the soul of a child who had not yet been born.  Spirit claimed that it would be born in a few months.

  The girls were fascinated by this.  They decided they were talking to an unborn child... an "angel" they called.  They kept on contacting "ANA" every day.  He asked question after question and learned a lot about him.  She also revealed the names of her future parents, the hospital where they would give birth and even the date she was due to be born.

  Then, all of a sudden, one afternoon they could not contact him.

  "Ana, are you there?"  They kept asking, but got no answer.

  Then, the day came when ANA told him she would be born.

  They gathered near the Ouija board and asked, "Ana are you there?"

  Planchette slowly moved to a "yes."

  The girls were so excited that they could hardly contain themselves.  He asked what had happened to her, where was she.  The answer shook him...

  "I-W-A-S-P-U-N-I-S-H-E-D"

  Concerned, Elena quickly asked why.

  "T-E-L-L-I-N-G-Y-O-U-T-H-I-N-G-S"

  At this point one of Elena's friends with tears in her eyes asked what happened, what was the punishment?

  Planchet took his time walking again.

  "I-W-I-L-L-N-O-T-B-E-B-O-R-N"

  No one could speak.  No one could move.  Planchet walked slowly across the board and wrote a final sentence:

  "do not play"

  The girls were crying.  They kept trying to contact ANA again, but she was no longer there.

  The next day, they all went to the hospital where Anna was to be born and asked a nurse about Anna's mother.

  "Let me check," said the nurse.  "She's relaxing in her room. Are you family?"

  "No... um... just friends."

  "Okay I'm sorry. He has to rest and only family members are allowed to see him."

  "We just want to see the baby," the girls insisted.  "Just for a second. We won't bother anyone."

  "Oh... well, I am very sorry to tell you this," said the nurse, "but there were complications during delivery... I am very sorry but the baby was dead..."

  The girls went home and burnt the Ouija board that afternoon.  They never played again.