Mask

Toronto is terrorized by a masked serial killer whose modus operandi is to break into stores after hours, murder workers, and take surveillance tapes so that he can use them to perpetrate his crimes.

  At Danny's convenience store, whose main door is locked due to an incident with a homeless man, the staff, the customer, and a deliveryman named Andy discuss the murderer, $500,000 as a reward for his capture.  being introduced, and how they will kill him, the methods outlined include blindfolding, sifting through plastic wrap, incisions, and beheading.  After the store closes, Danny has a clerk named Kevin, and two regular customers (a prostitute named Capri, and a phone sex worker named Shyla) hire Danny's nephew Carlos (being an addict).  Live as a means to play cards in the apartment upstairs.  through drug withdrawal).  Unbeknownst to the quintet, the convenience store killer has chosen him as his next victim, cutting the homeless man (who lives in a nearby street) in half before entering the building.

When Shyla goes downstairs to look for the source of the strange noise, the convenience store killer stabs her in the eye with drumsticks (the ice cream brand), and hides her body in the freezer.  Later, Danny and Carlos are also killed, first being stabbed while wrapped in plastic, and later being bifurcated with Deli's meat.

Kevin and Capri watch Danny's death on a security monitor, and after finding the bodies of Shyla and Carlos, realize that the killer is killing them the way they said they would kill him, and that  That they are stuck in the store with no contact.  helping out.  Forced to try and survive until Andy stops the delivery at dawn, Capri and Kevin find the hidden room where Danny keeps his surveillance equipment, and seal himself in it.

Andy eventually arrives, and Capri enlists his help in trying to seal the killer in the dungeon so they can claim the reward money.  Kevin accidentally returns Danny's surveillance gear to an earlier discussion about the killer, leading him to realize that Andy is the killer, as he is the only one who could have known about the ways the group was told that they were going to the convenience store.  Will bring the killer down.  ,  Capri is beheaded (the way she said she would dispose of the killer), and Kevin is knocked unconscious.  Kevin wakes up with Andy about to kill her, but realizing that Andy needs surveillance tapes, Kevin taunts him, saying that only he knows where Danny's surveillance equipment is hidden.  After Andy shows Kevin where the tapes are, the two get into a fight, which ends with them killing each other.  Hours later, officers arrive, and it is revealed that Andy killed Kevin by forcibly feeding him donuts (his favorite food).

At another store, customers and employees discuss the recent carnage, with the owner saying it has nothing to do with the convenience store killer.  Andy appears, and asks, "Oh yeah? What's on your mind?"