Andy- the reluctant Assasin

Andy Shaw, a former hitman for organized crime, agrees to one final kill despite his recently developed Alzheimer's disease. He has to kill two people; Upon killing the first and recovering a package from the first victim, he learns that the second victim is Bianca, a twelve-year-old girl who was beaten by her father, who was recently busted but then returned to the police. killed him while trying to escape. Andy refuses to kill a child. As a result, his employer, Stephen, kills another hitman, Bianca, and orders her to kill Andy. Andy kills the hitman first but only  after the hitman kills a prostitute who had befriended him.

As a result, Andy decides to kill Stephen. He also reviews the package's contents, and learns that her employer had Bianca and the first target killed to cover up several individuals who used the child's services. He decides to clean house by killing them all, many of whom are high-ranking government officials. Andy's Alzheimer's condition (for which he takes an experimental drug) periodically affects him throughout the film, resulting in disorientation and forgetting what he was doing for short periods of time. It gets worse as time progresses.

In his efforts to get revenge on his employers, Andy encounters a police chase. Two detectives in particular (Victor and Zsasz) seem to be a step behind him. Andy messes with the police, though at one point it ends with Zsasz getting a gunshot wound to his hand as he tries to talk to Victor.

Andy kills all of his intended targets, except for the last, a high-ranking government official, Earl Thompson, who manages to get away due to Andy's worsening Alzheimer's, which causes him to insert a firing pin into his silent pistol while preparing. forgets. the hit.

Andy is captured by the police, and between his deteriorating mental state and his gunshot wound, is bedridden and in poor health. The prosecutor, Robert, who is in Earl's pocket, tries to kill Andy, a court-appointed psychiatrist, which results in Andy's hasty escape. Andy meets two detectives in a car, and gives them a clue as to the whereabouts of a tape from the safety deposit box that implicates Earl for murder.

Corrupt cops surround the car, putting everyone inside the car in danger. Andy decides to sacrifice himself by running away from the car, and is gunned down. The detectives later find the tape and see Earl being arrested. Earl resists arrest and is summarily shot dead by a squad of armed police commandos.