Andy Shaw's chronicles

Thieves infiltrate the Mumbai Arts and Culture Center inside a replica of Bucephalus (Alexander the Great's horse). They are preparing to steal an entire gallery of expensive and distinctive paintings, but are caught. In the confusion , Andy Shaw, the secret mastermind behind the robbery, steals MF Hussain's painting on Mumbai. Mumbai Police Inspector Randhir Singh is in charge of investigating the theft of a $10 million artwork with the unsolicited support of insurance investigator Minal Arora.

Andy Shaw lends a Raja Ravi Varma painting to fill MF Hussain's place in the museum and comes under Minal's suspicion. She persuades Randhir Singh to start monitoring Shaw, concluding that the wealthy playboy is driven not by money but by the thrill of crime. Minal accepted the invitation to Shaw's dinner. Prior to the date, Shaw's physician correctly guessed that he had found "a worthy adversary" in Banning.

At dinner, Minal has a copy of Shaw's keys; He and his team search his home and discover the Hussein painting, which turns out to be a taunting imitation, which is featured on a copy of the poker sympathies from the Dogs Playing poker series. Minal confronts Shaw and the two succumb to their mutual attraction, having a passionate night together.

Despite Randhir's watch, Meenal and Andy continue their cat and mouse game. With Crown on a journey, Minal learns that he is preparing to run, and declines his offer to join him when the time comes. Randhir gives Minal pictures of Andy with another woman, Ruchira, complicating the case and his feelings for his prime suspect. Minal and Randhir learn that the fake Hussain is actually a specialist forgery who can only be portrayed by someone with access to the original; They approach Anuj Shah, a potential fraudster in jail, to no avail, although his attitude tells him that he recognizes the deed.

Later, Minal finds Andy packing his belongings with Ruchira. He promises Meenal that his Ruchira is with him alone, saying that Ruchira works for him, but that he will settle with her to define the nature of their association. Andy offers to return The Hussain by placing it back on the wall of the museum, and gives Meenl a time and place to meet him when he is done. Shedding tears, Meenal leaves and informs Randhir.

The next day, the police put the museum on the stake, waiting to arrest Shaw. Minal learns that the fake Hussain was portrayed by Ruchira; The imprisoned counterfeiter is her father, an accomplice of the Crown, who becomes her guardian. Shaw arrives and advertises his position in the lobby. The police learn that he expected Meenal to take him in and Shaw has hatched another conspiracy. Before he can be caught, Shaw quickly blends into the crowd, with the help of lookalikes. Escaping from the police, Shaw turns off the museum's fire extinguishers. His donated painting hanging over Hussain's place is cleaned by sprinklers to reveal the real Hussain.

Shaw's plan is clear; Upon stealing Hussain, Shaw forged Varma to Ruchira, and "returned" it to the museum. However, Shaw has now disappeared with another painting. Meenal, however, considers the matter closed as the painting is not covered by its employer. Randier has since stopped taking care of whether they catch Shaw or not, and bid farewell to Meenal, and she rushes to meet Shaw, but only finds the missing painting. Destroyed, She has a painting sent to Randhir, and is boarding a plane to New York. Taking her seat, she finds Shaw sitting behind him and the two are passionately reunited and are seen kissing each other